Post a reply

BetVictor English Open Last 64 + Held Over last 128 !!!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Monday 1st - Sunday 7th of November at the Marshall Arena,Milton Keynes.

The second of this seasons Home Nations takes us to Milton Keynes the spiritual home for Snooker during the Pandemic but this time there will be a crowd there as Judd Trump will be defending his title against a strong field that will consist of all the top 16 as Ding Junhui makes a return to action.

Stephen Hendry will be also in action after a 4-1 win over Michael white and is up against Chris Wakelin a player he beat in the British Open earlier this season.

A few big name casulties incluse Ken Doherty, Jimmy White, Ryan Day and Joe Perry.

Who will reach the last 32?

DRAW

Last 128 Matches
Judd Trump v Matthew Selt
Anthony McGill v Gao Yang
Stephen Maguire v Mark King
Mark Williams v Paul Deaville
Kyren Wilson v Noppon Saengkham
Barry Hawkins v Reanne Evans
Stuart Bingham v Ng On Yee
Neil Robertson v Andy Hicks
Ronnie O'Sullivan v David Lilley
Jack Lisowski v Mark Joyce
Mark Allen v Luca Brecel
Shaun Murphy v Duane Jones
John Higgins v Zhao Jianbo
Oliver Sykes v Allan Taylor
Ding Junhui v Andrew Pagett
Yan Bingtao v Aaron Hill
Mark Selby v Sanderson Lam

Selected Last 64 Matches
Alexander Ursenbacher v Tom Ford
Xu Si v Zhao Xintong
Gary Wilson v Ben Woollaston
Soheil Vahedi v Robbie Williams
Mark Davis v Graeme Dott
Sunny Akani v Ricky Walden
Thepchaiya Un-Nooh v Peter Devlin
Li Hang v Ali Carter
Fraser Patrick v Hossein Vafaei
Martin Gould v Scott Donaldson
Martin O'Donnell v David Gilbert
Stephen Hendry v Chris Wakelin

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: BetVictor English Open Last 64 + Held Over last 128 !!!!

Postby MatFromDerby

So I'm planning on attending the last session on 6th (semi) and both sessions of the final on 7th. Grabbing a cheap hotel room on the Sat night and discovering the bright lights of MK.

Anyone else going to hook up with for a few beers and some food on the Sat night? Anyone recommend any decent pubs/eateries in MK.

I'll be rooting for Hendry (showing my age), Devlin (something different to boost snooker) and Evans (wouldn't that be a story if she could grab a win? I know it is unlikely I'll see them on single table setup next weekend but will be supporting them on the box.

Postby SnookerFan

MatFromDerby wrote:So I'm planning on attending the last session on 6th (semi) and both sessions of the final on 7th. Grabbing a cheap hotel room on the Sat night and discovering the bright lights of MK.

Anyone else going to hook up with for a few beers and some food on the Sat night? Anyone recommend any decent pubs/eateries in MK.

I'll be rooting for Hendry (showing my age), Devlin (something different to boost snooker) and Evans (wouldn't that be a story if she could grab a win? I know it is unlikely I'll see them on single table setup next weekend but will be supporting them on the box.

As I may have mentioned once or twice, I was thinking of going. But am now not sadly. Would've been cool to grab a beer, but hey ho.

Postby SnookerFan

MatFromDerby wrote:So I'm planning on attending the last session on 6th (semi) and both sessions of the final on 7th. Grabbing a cheap hotel room on the Sat night and discovering the bright lights of MK.

Talking of Reanne, when does she play and who?

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerFan wrote:From the pictures that I saw, MK didn't look very busy. Maybe I should've gone up early in the week. Could've seen Ding.

Hey ho. I think I made the right call.

Buck Milton Keynes, you should be aiming to attend the World Grand Prix final afternoon session in Coventry instead <ok>

Postby McManusFan

SnookerFan wrote:
Iranu wrote:I’ve done a Robbo and gone to completely the wrong thread.

I still can't believe he did that.

Have you ever heard of any other professional sportsman turning up to the wrong venue, let alone the wrong town?

<doh>

There was that time Federer thought he was going to the Austrian open.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:From the pictures that I saw, MK didn't look very busy. Maybe I should've gone up early in the week. Could've seen Ding.

Hey ho. I think I made the right call.

rofl Not this rubbish again!

It’s also Monday morning to be fair, no doubt it’ll pick up as the week goes on.

Postby James Bentley

SnookerFan wrote:
James Bentley wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Talking of Reanne, when does she play and who?

She plays The Hawk at 1.00pm today.

Ouch. Tough game.

That one televised?

I'm guessing the main Eurosport coverage will go with Trump-Selt, but all the other matches should be available on the Eurosport Player.

Postby SnookerFan

James Bentley wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
James Bentley wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Talking of Reanne, when does she play and who?

She plays The Hawk at 1.00pm today.

Ouch. Tough game.

That one televised?

I'm guessing the main Eurosport coverage will go with Trump-Selt, but all the other matches should be available on the Eurosport Player.

Oh, of course.

Tramp is playing this afternoon. Forgot that.

Postby Iranu

Don’t forget to review your Revolving Cues team and swap one or both players out if you think you need to. I’ve added a list of every current player’s team:

viewtopic.php?f=69&t=11319&start=60

If you aren’t playing yet you’re more than welcome to join! The only difference is you won’t be allowed to pick a wildcard since tournaments have already been completed.

Postby chengdufan

SnookerFan wrote:Not expecting much from Ding today, sadly. Probably rusty,

I'd love to be wrong.

Yeah, but he's playing Pagett. There's about as much chance as Leo Fernandez beating him 6-5 from 5-0 d... Oh, hang on...