Post a reply

Re: BetVictor English Open Semi-Finals!!!

Postby Iranu

HustleKing wrote:Can never get into Frasier - hard as I might try, which is ironic given I love Cheers

Frasier and Cheers are very different shows.

Hell, Frasier himself is completely different in Cheers than he is in Frasier.

I like both but I prefer Cheers, I think.

Postby Andre147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
csprince wrote:
Ck147 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:My wife has put Temple on.

My wife has put a strap-on on - I’m scared

nothing says love more than the wife putting on a strap on. :love:

:moon:

Is it that exciting to take it with a strap on?

Postby csprince

HustleKing wrote:Can never get into Frasier - hard as I might try, which is ironic given I love Cheers

frasier was brilliant niles is a legend.

Postby Iranu

csprince wrote:

Ah yes the man who spent years creeping on his father’s paid servant

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Andre147 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
csprince wrote:
Ck147 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:My wife has put Temple on.

My wife has put a strap-on on - I’m scared

nothing says love more than the wife putting on a strap on. :love:

:moon:

Is it that exciting to take it with a strap on?

No idea Andre.

No idea at all

:john:

Postby csprince

Iranu wrote:
csprince wrote:

Ah yes the man who spent years creeping on his father’s paid servant

it was funny rather than pervy.

Postby Andre147

Iranu wrote:I’m not sure I’ve ever said this but (assuming Robbo wins) I’ll be rooting for Higgins tomorrow.

<doh>

Postby csprince

Iranu wrote:I’m not sure I’ve ever said this but (assuming Robbo wins) I’ll be rooting for Higgins tomorrow.

i'm rooting for robertson.

Postby TheRocket

I like watching Robbo. At his best he is an absolute machine. And because of his cue action he makes it look very easy as well.

The level he produced against Judd in the CoC final 2019 and against Ronnie in this years TC was special.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:I like watching Robbo. At his best he is an absolute machine. And because of his cue action he makes it look very easy as well.

The level he produced against Judd in the CoC final 2019 and against Ronnie in this years TC was special.

My feelings exactly.

Postby csprince

you'll be complimenting jill douglas next.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Andre147 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:I like watching Robbo. At his best he is an absolute machine. And because of his cue action he makes it look very easy as well.

My feelings exactly.

+1

Postby Ck147

Ditto, loved Cheers, never really got into Frasier

Postby Iranu

Andre147 wrote:

<doh>

Nothing against Robbo.

I think it would be an inspirational story for Higgins to win a ranking title so soon after making an effort to improve his health and fitness.

I think snooker is slowly improving in that area (the top four are all fit people) and Higgins’ improved form is another example to players who don’t pay much attention to it - hi Mark Allen (ironically having beaten Higgins in NI).

If it weren’t for that I’d have been supporting Robbo, and I’d have supported King if he’d won tonight.

Postby Iranu

I don’t like watching machines

Postby Iranu

csprince wrote:robertson wins 6-4 judders and iranu will be cheering.

Robbo pulled some brilliant form out of the hat at the end there. Great stuff from him.

Postby Ck147

Iranu wrote:
Ck147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:
mantorok wrote:Joking aside I know what you mean, he can be a bit robotic and formal sometimes.

Finally someone who sees sense

At what point in his play do you think he becomes robotic? I think when he tries to transition from Pythagoras to Peacock, but once he has extended his feathers he’s fantastic to watch.

Pythagoras is too funny/frustrating to be boring. You know it’s gonna happen, he knows it’s gonna happen, but he can’t stop it. It’s like an episode of Frasier.

It gets boring once I know he’s gonna make a big break. Some players once you know that, you know there’ll be some flair in there. But Robbo, for his quality (and I was being facetious saying he’s done well to win 1 World, he’s a great player) is not really a flair player.

Agree, not flair, but maybe majestic? when he has his feathers out he’s still really good to watch

Postby Andre147

Raphael98 wrote:And Robertson wins! Tough luck for King, who had his chances to get close to the finish line, but well done to Robertson!!!

Frame 8 was the difference... King missing that blue to middle.

Then if he leads 5-3 who knows...