Post a reply

Re: Cazoo Champion of Champions Group 1 !!!!

Postby Iranu

Prop wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Prop wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:These polo shirts ain't that bad. They, what's the term? Gleam a bit. But they're not that bad.

Told you mate, thin end of the wedge.

Just noticed the things on the back. They're a bit divvy,

Matchroom are for the watching. They are who were behind Judd’s little pool adventure, blowing smoke up his bottom and then we got more of these ‘entrepreneurial’ ideas from him, like he’s suddenly got a clue.

Too many sycophants around him. Enablers. He needs to shut up and concentrate on his waning form.

Eh, he was having these ideas before the pool thing.

I don’t have any problem with Judd having ideas even if some of them are rubbish.

It’s if people blindly listen to them that it becomes a problem. If it is as you say the thin end of the wedge.

Postby Prop

Iranu wrote:
Prop wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Prop wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:These polo shirts ain't that bad. They, what's the term? Gleam a bit. But they're not that bad.

Told you mate, thin end of the wedge.

Just noticed the things on the back. They're a bit divvy,

Matchroom are for the watching. They are who were behind Judd’s little pool adventure, blowing smoke up his bottom and then we got more of these ‘entrepreneurial’ ideas from him, like he’s suddenly got a clue.

Too many sycophants around him. Enablers. He needs to shut up and concentrate on his waning form.

Eh, he was having these ideas before the pool thing.

I don’t have any problem with Judd having ideas even if some of them are rubbish.

It’s if people blindly listen to them that it becomes a problem. If it is as you say the thin end of the wedge.

Exactly.

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerFan wrote:This is going to be 6-0, isn't it?

Naaaa Judd never seems to kill matches off easily. I hope it will be different this time though.

Postby Prop

Pink Ball wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Prop wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Judd did a snooker exhibition in Seattle.

About 10 people showed up. Not even joking.

Really? rofl

To be fair, there were only 40 tickets for the event, and they were highly priced.

Seems an odd way of trying to sell the sport.

Postby Prop

Prop wrote:I’m going to listen to some War on Drugs. See you motherfunksters later.

Average MOR beigeness. Didn’t lift my skirt.