Post a reply

Re: Cazoo Champion of Champions Group 1 !!!!

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerFan wrote:Match of the season?

Well it's probably Judds best performance so far this season. Let's see if he can keep this up for the rest of the tournament. I hope he can.

Postby Andre147

LC wrote:Pug nose little Welshman, pathetic little loser, that’s from extras b4 anyone has a hissy fit, slightly modified of course

From where? Extras? What's that?

Postby TheRocket

good interview that with Selby. Never been a fan of him but obviously gotta give him credit for what he has achieved in the game. And there is a real chance he might even surpass Higgins in the All-Time Great list.

Postby LC

Andre147 wrote:
LC wrote:Pug nose little Welshman, pathetic little loser, that’s from extras b4 anyone has a hissy fit, slightly modified of course

From where? Extras? What's that?

When Bowie makes up the song about gervais

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:good interview that with Selby. Never been a fan of him but obviously gotta give him credit for what he has achieved in the game. And there is a real chance he might even surpass Higgins in the All-Time Great list.

I can see him winning 6 world titles honestly. But 7 might be out of reach.

Postby TheRocket

Andre147 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:good interview that with Selby. Never been a fan of him but obviously gotta give him credit for what he has achieved in the game. And there is a real chance he might even surpass Higgins in the All-Time Great list.

I can see him winning 6 world titles honestly. But 7 might be out of reach.

Same here. 7 would be too much but 1-2 definitely possible. The format is tailor made for him. If Trump or Robertson were to play at their best I'd fancy them to beat Selby but they have failed time after time again at the Worlds. Robertson in particular. So Selby has a very good chance to win more World titles.