Post a reply

Cazoo Champion of Champions Group 4 !!!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Tuesday 16th of November at the University of Bolton Stadium, Bolton

Group 4 starts off with two World Champions and players that are already tournament winners this season playing in his 9th staging Neil Robertson takes on Mark Williams only the 2nd time hes played in it and followed by Kyren Wilson in his 5th appearance against debutant Jordan Brown.

Group 4 winner will be ?

DRAW

Tuesday 16th of November

Group 4

1pm

Neil Robertson 4-2 Mark Williams H2H Robertson leads 17-6

Followed by

Kyren Wilson 4-2 Jordan Brown H2H Wilson leads 2-1

7pm

Neil Robertson 4-6 Kyren Wilson H2H Wilson Tied at 4-4

(Not Available in the UK)

OTHER BRODCASTERS

Re: Cazoo Champion of Champions Group 4 !!!!

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:Neil Robertson vs Mark Williams could be a good match. (For a best of seven.)

Can't think of any matches they've had before off the top of my head.

Apparently I was at one of their matches. A quick scour of cuetracker and previous posts on this forum shows I attended their last-16 match at The Masters in 2019.

I obviously attend so many matches, I have trouble remembering them.

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Neil Robertson vs Mark Williams could be a good match. (For a best of seven.)

Apparently I was at one of their matches. A quick scour of cuetracker and previous posts on this forum shows I attended their last-16 match at The Masters in 2019.

We were both there!

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

We were both there!

Indeed. It was the match that we met Dan-Cat. I remembered that more than the actual match.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

We were both there!

Indeed. It was the match that we met Dan-Cat. I remembered that more than the actual match.

:limp:

Postby TheSaviour

"Neil Robertson vs Mark Williams could be a good match. (For a best of seven.)".

Sorry, but it won´t as Neil beats everyone straight up. Kyren will be offering a match to him, but nothing more. Neil will come out on top from this group. There´s absolutely no doubt about it.

I wish I could tell you some other news but I hate to lie.

Neill will any time come from behind if he falls to back, there´s no doubt about that. Given how his MENTALITY and game is right now. As I previously pointed out, Neil has had those downs before and on each time he has come back stronger than ever, and for years it has always been the case of being the best there just is.

I particularly like his gestures and body-languages after he has fall behind and starts to motor. The rock solid at least 80-breaks after a somewhat rampant long red always on the cards when it really goes tough. That´s not the whole idea and point. Most of the lads possesing some serious flaws and they just hand it to the top dog. Kyren doens´t have a flaws currently but still he has a mountain to climb. It just ain´t enough to score heavily, be lethal in terms of the positional playing and take a lead against Neil. Neil will be having the answers.

Mark King can play a bit, if he only would learn how to solidly break-build. Heavily, I mean. His top game amongs the pink is the best there is. Neil plays the second violin. But those somewhat rampant moves amongs the pink are the most difficult ones there just is. Every credit to Neil!

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:That post sounded like it was going to be cohesive at first, and then went a bit wrong after a couple of paragraphs.

A bit right, you mean :pal:

BUNGKE!

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerEd25 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:That post sounded like it was going to be cohesive at first, and then went a bit wrong after a couple of paragraphs.

A bit right, you mean :pal:

BUNGKE!

Oh, be nice.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Tuesday night's CoC coverage will be on ITV 3. Just so you know.

How much you're covering your CoC has no interest to me <ok>

Postby Iranu

Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Tuesday night's CoC coverage will be on ITV 3. Just so you know.

What if he was wearing a CoC mask?

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:

You mean you'd be happy if I wasn't covering it all?