Post a reply

Cazoo Champion of Champions Group 3 !!!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Thursday 18th of November at the University of Bolton Stadium, Bolton

Ronnie O'Sullivan 3 times Champion having played in it 8 times he missed one year of his own choice will be up against Stuart Bingham having played in it 8 times himself and the second match Sees John Higgins 2016 Winner who is making his 9th appearance playing Ding Junhui in it for the 7th time and two semi finals his best result

This is the Most experianced Champion of Champions Group who comes through this one?

DRAW

Thursday 18th of November

Group 3

1pm

Ronnie O’Sullivan 4-2 Stuart Bingham H2H O'Sullivan leads 16-4

Followed by

John Higgins 4-3 Ding Junhui H2H Ding leads 14-12

7pm

Ronnie O’Sullivan v John Higgins H2H O'Sullivan leads 38-32

(Not Available in the UK)

OTHER BRODCASTERS

Re: Cazoo Champion of Champions Group 3 !!!!

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:I don't see Ding making it out of this group.

yes it's going to be difficult since even if he beats higgins the final will be contested by the winner of the murphy/yan match.

bit harsh if you ask me.

Postby SnookerFan

Juddernaut88 wrote:Very tough group for Ding. He'll need a lot of luck getting out of it.

I was impressed that he managed to win a few matches in the English Open, considering that he's been off the game and won't have played since The Crucible.

Much though I'd love to be wrong, I think this group might be a step too far at this point.

Being that he's only really got into the CoC through somebody else pulling out though, you could argue that it's no lose for him. He wasn't really expecting to be here. So he could just go out and give it ago. Even if he loses his opening match, it's a least one more warm up match before the UK Championship starts.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Very tough group for Ding. He'll need a lot of luck getting out of it.

I was impressed that he managed to win a few matches in the English Open, considering that he's been off the game and won't have played since The Crucible.

Much though I'd love to be wrong, I think this group might be a step too far at this point.

Being that he's only really got into the CoC through somebody else pulling out though, you could argue that it's no lose for him. He wasn't really expecting to be here. So he could just go out and give it ago. Even if he loses his opening match, it's a least one more warm up match before the UK Championship starts.

No Ding got in the CoC because Robbo won the English Open. Bingham gained from Allen's withdrawal which is ironic lol

Postby Prop

HappyCamper wrote:
Prop wrote:Who thinks we’ll see a ROS 147 this week?

it there a bonus for a maximum here? there didn't use to be.

Probably not. But my instinct tells me a ROS 147 is never far away.

Postby Andre147

Tomorrow I'll be commentating on the afternoon on a portuguese channel which is airing this event so I won't be here on the Forum for both afternoon matches.

Been a while since I was on comms but should be good fun.

Postby Prop

Andre147 wrote:Tomorrow I'll be commentating on the afternoon on a portuguese channel which is airing this event so I won't be here on the Forum for both afternoon matches.

Multi talented! Enjoy :-)

Postby Juddernaut88

Andre147 wrote:Tomorrow I'll be commentating on the afternoon on a portuguese channel which is airing this event so I won't be here on the Forum for both afternoon matches.

If there is a link to it please provide us it tomorrow. I'd love to hear your commentary :)

Postby HappyCamper

Juddernaut88 wrote:

If there is a link to it please provide us it tomorrow. I'd love to hear your commentary :)

Do you speak Portuguese?

Postby Andre147

HappyCamper wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:

Do you speak Portuguese?

Yes

Postby Andre147

Juddernaut88 wrote:

It's in portuguese, you won't understand a thing lol

Postby SnookerFan

Wow. Nice one Andre. Had no idea you did that too.

Give a shout out to the Snooker Island massive.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:

It's in portuguese, you won't understand a thing lol

That's an assumption.

How do you know he doesn't speak Portuguese?

Postby rekoons

I have a some Portuguese colleagues at my work.

It really is an unintelligible language to us, you'd think it'd be a bit similar to Italian or Spanish, but I find it sounds more 'harsh' like german.

Also, they're very passionate about almost anything, especially their football, when they are talking about football it sounds like they're arguing or even fighting each other <laugh>