Post a reply

Re: Cazoo Champion of Champions Group 3 !!!!

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:I hate all this; "John, Stephen here."

And Jill even said beforehand both Hendry and Ken were in the studio.

Postby eraserhead

Just rare for him to be able to control a frame where he breaks down with one or two reds left, feels second favourite no matter who plays in those situations.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

eraserhead wrote:Just rare for him to be able to control a frame where he breaks down with one or two reds left, feels second favourite no matter who plays in those situations.

was totally unnecassary. To not get the pos pink. Wtf. Was a simple shot. Controlled all the saftey battles

Postby Andre147

Call me crazy but I'm confident for the UK Champs.

But Ronnie needs to beat one of those players I mentioned earlier so stand a decent chance. I believe a big title might be around the corner.

At least I hope. Only chance he'll be confident ahead of a possible 7th world title.

Postby eraserhead

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
eraserhead wrote:Just rare for him to be able to control a frame where he breaks down with one or two reds left, feels second favourite no matter who plays in those situations.

was totally unnecassary. To not get the pos pink. Wtf. Was a simple shot. Controlled all the saftey battles

Just apart of his game nowadays. Needs to win quick and in one visit against top players, more often than not he'll get caught out in a tactical battle.

Postby Iranu

Andre147 wrote:Call me crazy but I'm confident for the UK Champs.

But Ronnie needs to beat one of those players I mentioned earlier so stand a decent chance. I believe a big title might be around the corner.

At least I hope. Only chance he'll be confident ahead of a possible 7th world title.

He’ll win a tournament this season.

Postby eraserhead

Definitely capable as can just click into gear for a tournament, but needs a massive win against Higgins at some point soon. A 6-0 with heavy scoring as he's just flattering Higgin's recently and making it easy.

Would still bet on Ronnie to win the world's, UK or Masters over Higgins right now.
Last edited by eraserhead on 18 Nov 2021, edited 1 time in total.

Postby hendry_fan

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!,THE MIGHTY,GREAT,AULD WIZARD OF WISHAW JOHN HIGGINS GIVES RONALD A REAL GOOD SPANKING!,SPANKS HIM 6-1!.

THE RONSTER RECIEVES A RIGHT GOOD SPANK,SPAANK,SPAAAAAAAAAAANKEROOS!. :clap:

YABBADABABUCKINDOOOOOOOOOOO!. :happy:

Now,did Ronnie CHOKE?,CRUMBLE. :chin: Will grumpy young MDG write that Ronnie choked. :chin: <laugh> :happy:

Bonnie,braw stuff fae The Wizard of Wishaw!.

Ron served up a super soggy banger with a weeee dollop of mash tnight,it has to be said!. ;-) :happy:

Well done John!. :mental: :cracker:

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:actually a proper interview without bottom licking.

Yep, I think actually Walker was more guilty of it.

Needs to score a win v Higgins asap. Or against a top player for that matter.

Postby TheRocket

If there is one good thing about the UK its that Trump,Selby and Higgins are in the other half of the draw. So he'll only have to play one of them but that would be in the final if it happens but rather like that than playing 2 of them.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:

If there is one good thing about the UK its that Trump,Selby and Higgins are in the other half of the draw. So he'll only have to play one of them but that would be in the final if it happens but rather like that than playing 2 of them.

Those 3 have caused him the most problems so yeah it's definately a positive sign.

Postby TheRocket

Selby having a dig at Ron on twitter but some dude gave a good response. Cant believe a single match hurt Selby like that, seriously man. That one has scarred him so much.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:Selby having a dig at Ron on twitter but some dude gave a good response. Cant believe a single match hurt Selby like that, seriously man. That one has scarred him so much.

What did Selby say and the response to it?

Postby TheRocket

Andre147 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Selby having a dig at Ron on twitter but some dude gave a good response. Cant believe a single match hurt Selby like that, seriously man. That one has scarred him so much.

What did Selby say and the response to it?

its not really a big deal. But the thing is you just know all these comments he makes about ROS started right after that famous match. That match just haunts him.

https://twitter.com/Ryan_mufc20/status/ ... 3040695299