Post a reply

Re: Cazoo Champion of Champions Semi Final 1 !!!!

Postby LC

I don’t understand why these semis can’t be bo17 over 2 sessions, to distinguish it from the groups and they’re also played on separate days so I don’t see why not!

Postby Iranu

LC wrote:I don’t understand why these semis can’t be bo17 over 2 sessions, to distinguish it from the groups and they’re also played on separate days so I don’t see why not!

Cause ITV have horse racing in the afternoon.

Even so, I’d like to see bo13 with an MSI after 5/6 frames. No reason they have to be after 4.

Postby TheRocket

LC wrote:I don’t understand why these semis can’t be bo17 over 2 sessions, to distinguish it from the groups and they’re also played on separate days so I don’t see why not!

Imo the Masters semis should be bo17. Masters still different tier to this.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:

Even so, I’d like to see bo13 with an MSI after 5/6 frames. No reason they have to be after 4.

I don't understand why they can't use ITV3 when it clashes with the horse racing. They did on Tuesday.

Postby Juddernaut88

Ck147 wrote:Whitewash, you coming out to play now Judders?

I was initially planning on posting but I had takeaway food about 19:00 during the first frame and then I thought not to post in case I jinx things lol.

Postby Ck147

Iranu wrote:Aside from Kyren-Robbo this tournament’s been pretty poor.

Yeah, out of all the matches I’ve watched that was the best one - even though Robbo lost

Postby LC

Iranu wrote:

I would help give the tournament a separate identity instead of having a bog standard bo11 semi, like home nations, uk , masters etc

Postby csprince

SnookerFan wrote:
Iranu wrote:

I don't understand why they can't use ITV3 when it clashes with the horse racing. They did on Tuesday.

and some islanders still went to itv4. happycamper would tell us who won the 3.30 at kempton.

Postby Paulsc

Prop wrote:Well from a neutral point of view, that was gash.

It was boring, but glad Trump won. I want him to play Higgins in the final, and then have Higgins lose in the decider for the third consecutive time.

Postby Iranu

LC wrote:
Iranu wrote:

I would help give the tournament a separate identity instead of having a bog standard bo11 semi, like home nations, uk , masters etc

Yep exactly!

Postby Prop

Paulsc wrote:

It was boring, but glad Trump won. I want him to play Higgins in the final, and then have Higgins lose in the decider for the third consecutive time.

Think I’d rather see him play Yan. It’d be more significant in the context of the next era.

Postby Prop

SnookerFan wrote:

It's been a disappointing tournament. Except for those of us who like early nights.

Yeah, I don’t mind that. Getting old, man <laugh>

Postby Paulsc

Prop wrote:
Paulsc wrote:

Think I’d rather see him play Yan. It’d be more significant in the context of the next era.

I’ve never warmed to Yan, I think in a lot of ways he’s similar to Wilson, but probably will end up being a better version.

Postby Prop

Paulsc wrote:
Prop wrote:
Paulsc wrote:

I’ve never warmed to Yan, I think in a lot of ways he’s similar to Wilson, but probably will end up being a better version.

True. But he’s going to figure in the business end of the big tournaments in the future, so like his style or not he’s one to watch…

Postby LC

Not trumps biggest fan but glad he’s probably playing Higgins cos he got over his early career block and doesn’t mind playing him especially after crushing him in world final

Postby Ck147

SnookerFan wrote:

It's been a disappointing tournament. Except for those of us who like early nights.

Goodnight SF, sweet dreams, hopefully you’re more comfortable in bed tonight, trust you washed the starch out of your nightgown