Post a reply

Re: Cazoo UK Championship Last 32 !!!!!

Postby Ck147

Been a bit busy last couple of days but watching the highlights on the beeb now, wow, Judd is out. Who you gonna support now Judders for the rest of the tournament? I’m going with dreamboat.

Postby Ck147

Andre147 wrote:
Ck147 wrote:Oh great, bbc having technical difficulties

Been like that for more than 10 minutes now

It’s back now, good stuff from Brecel, what was up with Mags?

Postby Andre147

Ck147 wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Been like that for more than 10 minutes now

It’s back now, good stuff from Brecel, what was up with Mags?

Just bad I'm afraid.

Luca potted some good pressure balls, and was lucky a couple of times in the match, most notably in the 5th frame when he went 5-0 up.

Postby vodkadiet1

Fantastic match between Walden and Hamilton. That match would have graced any final. One chance snooker by definition.

Postby badtemperedcyril

Eurosport is far superior now. Not bothered with the BBC ever since I saw they’d got Smurphy in their team. It’s a shame because I quite like listening to Hendry and Parrott. Jason Mohammad is a very good presenter too but Eurosport is altogether different gravy.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Would be great if he won these Championships

As in Brecel

ROS v Luca Semi-Final would be great, with the winner hopefully going on to win the whole thing.

Ronnie would just eat him.

Postby hendry_fan

GET THE BUCK IN THERE ANTS!.

Sends the young pretender Yuelong packing!. :wave:

Ants chucks a *135* at him in the decider,take that laddie!. :happy: :happy: :happy:

WFF happened with Mags!.I guess he did a Judd n served up chips n eggs!,mind you it looks like he even worsened that,cause judging by his scoreing,he was absolutley abysmal,he didnae even manage a 50+ break!,in fact,he only managed a total of 150 pts in the whole of the match!. :dizzy: :dizzy:

Well done to The Strangler,he manages to string a few wins together,but Ants i of course hope,ll put an end to it tonight.

Postby The_Abbott

The great thing about Hamilton is you get your money's worth. There was me planning on going to bed at 11pm but no Ants keeps me up to past midnight again.