Post a reply

Re: Cazoo UK Championship Last 32 !!!!!

Postby Holden Chinaski

Malagueño wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Malagueño wrote:I see my boy, Hoss, is flowing like a Mesopotamian irrigation system

Que?

Iran is part of a region once known as Mesopotamia. A few thousand years BC the land between the Tigris and the Euphrates was famously irrigated. It was one of the world's first great civil engineering projects.

Was wondering who Hoss was. Didn't think about Hossein Vafaei.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Malagueño wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Malagueño wrote:I see my boy, Hoss, is flowing like a Mesopotamian irrigation system

Que?

Iran is part of a region once known as Mesopotamia. A few thousand years BC the land between the Tigris and the Euphrates was famously irrigated. It was one of the world's first great civil engineering projects.

Was wondering who Hoss was. Didn't think about Hossein Vafaei.

And he's my avatar ffs.

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerFan wrote:Turned up the commentary, and Parrott was saying something was fabulous.

What did he say? I'm watching on Eurosport.

Postby badtemperedcyril

Judd’s a idiot. He just wants WST to shorten the frames in the UK and WC so it gives him a better chance of winning. He’s embarrassed because he’s lauded as a “great” yet has such a poor return in TC events. He just ent got the minerals to be in the same class as Ronnie, Hendry, Higgy, Davis, Reardon, Selby and Williams.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:What the hell was that that just came on thw screen? Loads of numbers by each pocket?

No idea. Number of pots by both players in each pocket?

Postby SnookerFan

badtemperedcyril wrote:Judd’s a idiot. He just wants WST to shorten the frames in the UK and WC so it gives him a better chance of winning. He’s embarrassed because he’s lauded as a “great” yet has such a poor return in TC events. He just ent got the minerals to be in the same class as Ronnie, Hendry, Higgy, Davis, Reardon, Selby and Williams.

Should've stopped after the first three words.