Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Championship League 2021/2022

Postby Yanfan

Judd loses to Selby 3-0.

Lets hope he gets some practice in and does well at the Masters next week.

Come on, Judd. <ok>

Postby Juddernaut88

Judd loses 3-0 :( I didn't get to watch it though. That is him out. I think him playing in this championship league was a huge mistake. Just have to hope he will respond next week but Mark Allen will be a very very tough match. Even with Marks issues off the table if Judd is not focused and near his best he will get beat!

Postby SnookerFan

Juddernaut88 wrote:Judd loses 3-0 :( I didn't get to watch it though. That is him out. I think him playing in this championship league was a huge mistake. Just have to hope he will respond next week but Mark Allen will be a very very tough match. Even with Marks issues off the table if Judd is not focused and near his best he will get beat!

I doubt he'll let the Championship League harm him too much mentally.

Postby Juddernaut88

Donaldson wins his final match 3-1 and finishes 4th. Lu Ning finishes 5th. His frame difference was -4 whereas Judd Trump was -3 but Lu Ning finishes above him due to winning more frames.

Postby SnookerEd25

Yanfan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Judd Trump vs Mark Seby will be on table 2 <doh>

You can watch it for 99p on Matchroom live. It's just started. :-)

Pound shop snooker :irk:

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:a real dogfight this. The WC semi last year and the bad loss for Bingham obviously plays a part. They really want to beat each other.

Plus Bingham wasnt happy with some of Selby's attitudes during the match.

Postby Yanfan

SnookerEd25 wrote:
Yanfan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Judd Trump vs Mark Seby will be on table 2 <doh>

You can watch it for 99p on Matchroom live. It's just started. :-)

Pound shop snooker :irk:

LOL. That is quite funny. :-)

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerFan wrote:Juddernaut watching ALL SNOOKER!

I have kind of but this afternoon I have mainly been watching the seniors but I've been keeping an eye on the championship league scores.

Postby Yanfan

Novax Forme wrote:I wish Matchroom would bin this and replace it with something worth watching. Does anyone actually enjoy this crap?

Well. No. Not really. But when it's the only snooker on, I put it on in the background.

Also, there is occasionally some decent play to watch. Zhao Xintong this week, for example. That actually was worth watching.

Postby Ck147

Yanfan wrote:
Novax Forme wrote:I wish Matchroom would bin this and replace it with something worth watching. Does anyone actually enjoy this crap?

Well. No. Not really. But when it's the only snooker on, I put it on in the background.

Also, there is occasionally some decent play to watch. Zhao Xintong this week, for example. That actually was worth watching.

Agree, snooker is better than no snooker. I’ve been watching some of it and seen some pretty good stuff, but also some really bad stuff that shouldn’t be aired for the sake of the players and snooker in general. If only they had Robbo playing, would elevate it to a whole new level. (tic)