Post a reply

Re: The Players Championship Semi Finals thread.

Postby LC

2018 or 19 I think Jimmy won euros, tbf Perry is the kinds of player you want in your first ranking final, the ultimate journeyman, dreamboat would of loved that kind of matchup

Postby Ck147

Not a surprise result, but was hoping for a closer match. Hopefully Bazza has rested up and can improve on his Master’s final performance, but think we all know who is walking away with the trophy.

Postby Andre147

Ck147 wrote:Not a surprise result, but was hoping for a closer match. Hopefully Bazza has rested up and can improve on his Master’s final performance, but think we all know who is walking away with the trophy.

Tell us the truth, you wouldn't mind another Robbo thrashing...

Postby Ck147

Andre147 wrote:
Ck147 wrote:Not a surprise result, but was hoping for a closer match. Hopefully Bazza has rested up and can improve on his Master’s final performance, but think we all know who is walking away with the trophy.

Tell us the truth, you wouldn't mind another Robbo thrashing...

Lol, not saying anything more!

Postby Ck147

Juddernaut88 wrote:Come on CK147 we all know you want Robbo to win convincingly like 10-3 or 10-4.

Ok, I admit it, 10-3 peacock performance would be good, but if he starts getting the calculator out I want him to suffer…but still win…lol

Postby Iranu

Ck147 wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Come on CK147 we all know you want Robbo to win convincingly like 10-3 or 10-4.

Ok, I admit it, 10-3 peacock performance would be good, but if he starts getting the calculator out I want him to suffer…but still win…lol

Don’t worry, even if he gets the calculator out Hawkins will try to compete with an abacus.

Postby Ck147

Iranu wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

Don’t worry, even if he gets the calculator out Hawkins will try to compete with an abacus.

Beast mode doesn’t need an abacus, but will he turn up? Doubt it in a final against Robbo. 10-3

Postby Pink Ball

So just a month on from one of the greatest matches of all time, we have the same two players set to do battle, again, over the best of 19 frames for a title. No more than a month ago this is a coin toss, and all we can be sure of is a treat for all fans of snooker, myself very much included amongst those fortunate to be alive in the era of Hawkins and Robertson.

And to think my birthday's not until September 11th.

Postby Ck147

Pink Ball wrote:So just a month on from one of the greatest matches of all time, we have the same two players set to do battle, again, over the best of 19 frames for a title. No more than a month ago this is a coin toss, and all we can be sure of is a treat for all fans of snooker, myself very much included amongst those fortunate to be alive in the era of Hawkins and Robertson.

I thought you meant the Robbo v Williams masters semi from your first half sentence (that was great it has to be said). But then..it’s you…coin toss..lol

Postby hendry_fan

OHHH!.Now who would o thought that!.

Not only did Robbo beat Robbo,he gave him a right good SPANKEROOS!. :happy: :-D

Now you know me,i luv to have a peek at the scoreing. :-)

J Robbo did,nt even manage a 50+ break!. :shock:

And N.Robbo only managed three!.

:roll:

Ah well,i guess bein able to give someone a right good spankeroos is pretty good innit!. :evilgrin: <laugh>

Hard luck Jimmy!.Now get back on Snooker Island ya spanked Dumpling!. ;-)

Postby Prop

Pink Ball wrote:So just a month on from one of the greatest matches of all time, we have the same two players set to do battle, again, over the best of 19 frames for a title. No more than a month ago this is a coin toss, and all we can be sure of is a treat for all fans of snooker, myself very much included amongst those fortunate to be alive in the era of Hawkins and Robertson.

<laugh>