Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Welsh Open Quarter-Finals !!!

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:
Iranu wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:So it also racist when the Chinese population primarily watch the Chinese players? That is the human race for you I am afraid. People identify more with people who walk and squawk like them. That is the reason Brexit happened. And before you ask I was vehemently anti Brexit.

You’ve just confirmed your racism. Whataboutism doesn’t change that.

All this virtue signalling is very cringeworthy.

Jeez.

This is either deliberate trolling, or you have the least amount of self awareness of any human being who ever lived.

Indeed. :goodpost:

Postby vodkadiet1

Iranu wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:What do you so to promote it?

There have been times where people have shown interest, even asked for recoipes and you don't engage.

I have engaged but most people are set in their ways. We are a selfish species on the whole. I cannot change that and there plenty of professional Vegan cooks online. And Veganism isn't a diet.

You don’t engage. You insult.

Insulting those who deliberately take the lives of innocent beings for their own greed and gluttony is the least they deserve.

Postby vodkadiet1

Hossein deserved his win. He has good tenacity. Anda played well and looks in good form. He just lost his nerve when on the brink. One to watch.

Postby Iranu

vodkadiet1 wrote:
Iranu wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:What do you so to promote it?

There have been times where people have shown interest, even asked for recoipes and you don't engage.

I have engaged but most people are set in their ways. We are a selfish species on the whole. I cannot change that and there plenty of professional Vegan cooks online. And Veganism isn't a diet.

You don’t engage. You insult.

Insulting those who deliberately take the lives of innocent beings for their own greed and gluttony is the least they deserve.

Okay :-)

Postby Pink Ball

vodkadiet1 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Well, it wouldn't bother me.

Would it bother you?

It wouldn't bother me. The best players deserve to be there. But I would be watching a lot less.

So, you don't like watching when Chinese people are playing?

I like to watch some Chinese players. But I wouldn't want to watch a full draw of Chinese players. There are a lot of caucasian players I don't like watching also.

I'd prefer to watch 32 Irish players because I'm Irish. Beyond that, I don't give a buck where players are from.

Postby vodkadiet1

Pink Ball wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Well, it wouldn't bother me.

Would it bother you?

It wouldn't bother me. The best players deserve to be there. But I would be watching a lot less.

So, you don't like watching when Chinese people are playing?

I like to watch some Chinese players. But I wouldn't want to watch a full draw of Chinese players. There are a lot of caucasian players I don't like watching also.

I'd prefer to watch 32 Irish players because I'm Irish. Beyond that, I don't give a buck where players are from.

Irish isn't a race.