Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Welsh Open Quarter-Finals !!!

Postby Iranu

LDS wrote:
LDS wrote:I guess I might get into it again properly if Lisowski or Zhang are a few frames up against Judd in the final?

Update:

Lisowski or Zhang Vafaei are a few frames up against Judd

‘Chu talkin’ ‘bout, Liddis?

Postby LDS

Iranu wrote:
LDS wrote:
LDS wrote:I guess I might get into it again properly if Lisowski or Zhang are a few frames up against Judd in the final?

Update:

I have no idea what accent you're culturally appropriating there...

Postby chengdufan

Yanfan wrote:My girlfriend's dad owns a farm. I'm reading one of his magazines. I found a cover for it online.

It's quite interesting. :chuckle:

Shameful :sad:

We call them police officers nowadays

Postby chengdufan

Holden Chinaski wrote:Ricky has gained some weight over the last years.

Maybe he's looking for that extra bit of cuepower :chin:

Postby chengdufan

Juddernaut88 wrote:Hossein Vafei wins 5-4, a great comeback from him.

:sad:

I was woken up by a mosquito. It must have known a decider was on. Nevertheless, I swatted the little bucker, snake hissed, and tuned in.

It was a super break from Vafaei to win the match, but I can't help feeling sad for Zhang Anda.

Postby Iranu

LDS wrote:
Iranu wrote:
LDS wrote:

Update:

I have no idea what accent you're culturally appropriating there...

I mean it’s a pop cultural touchstone...

Postby chengdufan

LDS wrote:I praise your dedication with the Welsh Open, I've found very little to be interested in since the quarter finalists were established.

The snooker has been good in places, the parts I've seen, but, wow, I really couldn't have hand-picked a bunch of people I could care less about watching while at the same time assuming it's going to be yet another Judd v Jack final.

It feels like Walden has been at the business end of so many tournaments without making it count he's more frustrating than watching Hawkins play Robertson. Joe Perry? I mean, well he was never a big watch for me even at his peak, that's like, meh. Zhang? Of all the chinese players who could be wowing us, it's him? Sheesh. He makes me feel like I should be drinking cocoa in front of a warm fire while dozing off to Barry Manilow records. And it was, like, only a few hours ago and I can't even remember who Lisowki beat, for real. Vaffaei was so bad against Day that I kinda begrudge him being there, though that's not his fault Day somehow managed to play worse.

I guess I might get into it again properly if Lisowski or Zhang are a few frames up against Judd in the final?

I've been struggling to watch full matches the last few days. I don't mind the latter stage lineup, aside from Carter, but the quality has been decidedly low. There may be an element of snooker fatigue too.

Postby Prop

vodkadiet1 wrote:
Prop wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:Disappointed for Perry. He is a sexy guy.

Didn’t think you ate meat.

I don't but I eat huge cockerels like what Perry has...

That’s fowl.