Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Welsh Open Final !!!!!

Postby SteveJJ

vodkadiet1 wrote:Trump was awful. How in 'Hell's creation' has Perry won a ranking event at 50?

We'll answer in 3 and a half years time when Perry reaches that age, should he win another title then.

Class of 92 keep on producing

Postby Ck147

vodkadiet1 wrote:Trump was awful. How in 'Hell's creation' has Perry won a ranking event at 50?

He’s not 50 yet, he’s same year as Ronnie, Higgins and Williams.

Postby HappyCamper

well done perry!

trump can only top the euro series, with victory in gribraltar. he is also struggling and will need a good run in turkey or the rock to reach the tour champs.
Last edited by HappyCamper on 07 Mar 2022, edited 1 time in total.

Postby HappyCamper

Ck147 wrote:

forty seven. which i think makes him the second oldest ranking event winner, after reardon.

Postby Ck147

HappyCamper wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

forty seven. which i think makes him the second oldest ranking event winner, after reardon.

Good for him!

Postby vodkadiet1

So Perry is 47 going on 48. He looks like he is 50+.

At least he isn't a racist and treats animals well. :-D

Well Played you 'son of a taxi driver'. No doubt that Perry's father knows that Joe is his son!!

Perry you legend!!! And please never become a racist! I don't recommended it!!

:cracker: :cracker: :cracker:

Postby Holden Chinaski

vodkadiet1 wrote:So Perry is 47 going on 48. He looks like he is 50+.

At least he isn't a racist and treats animals well. :-D

Well Played you 'son of a taxi driver'. No doubt that Perry's father knows that Joe is his son!!

Perry you legend!!! And please never become a racist! I don't recommended it!!

:cracker: :cracker: :cracker:

snake hiss off, racist.

Postby Ck147

Oh dear, another finals thread spoiled

Postby vodkadiet1

Iranu wrote:Vodka’s shown his true colours and surprise surprise, they’re all white.

I hate white people. I am a racist against all ethnicities. They are pretty much all speciesists. And I hate those people. I class them as Nazis. 'Might is right' and all that.

Postby Johnny Bravo

I didn't get to see the match, but I'm shocked that Perry beat Trump.
I was expecting Trump to trounce him.

Postby SnookerFan

Johnny Bravo wrote:

I didn't get to see the match, but I'm shocked that Perry beat Trump.
I was expecting Trump to trounce him.

Perry played well this week.

Trump less so.

Postby Yanfan

I don't know if vodkadiet1 counts fish as 'animals'. But, if he does, he's not going to like me, because I've just come back from a fishing trip with over half a ton of cod, ling and pollock. <laugh>

I caught up with Judd/Joe on ES Player on the way back in. Judd was terrible. And Joe played nothing special, but better than Judd. Congrats to Joe. He seems like a nice guy.

hendry_fan wrote:Talkin of MMA,who do you root for?,i root for CONOR!,I know,he aint a Scot, :-) but i think he,s <cool>,even though he often has a BIG mouth!.It,s gonna be very intrestin to see how his comeback goes.

I also root for Conor. It is going to be very interesting to see how his comeback goes. He's put on a lot of muscle during his time out, and I don't know what weight class he's going to come back into. He might come back at Welterweight and fight Usman or Covington. That would be good.

I also root for a couple of SCOTTISH MMA fighters. JoJo Calderwood and Paul Craig. I always like watching them. :-)

Starting today, I've got a whole week off from schoolwork. :-D

What am us to doooooooo??? <laugh>

Postby The_Abbott

Well done King Joe!

A proper ranking title at last!! - and in the face of Trump too!

Really pleased for him.

Now this forum is plagued by Ageism. Can we stop all this please.

Postby The_Abbott

TheRocket wrote:very weird season. Maybe we could have a surprise winner at the Worlds.

I think one of the Chinese boys might do it this year. Although I guess they need to be tested in multiple BO19 and over.

But I think we could have another Bingham/Murphy year where someone comes from nowhere to win.