Post a reply

Re: Cazoo Tour Championship Zhao Xintong v Higgins !!

Postby Ck147

Evening chaps, what happened to Zhao? Looked like he had this in the bag earlier when I was watching, come back and Higgins looking like he might go 9-8 up. Did Zhao choke badly or Higgins go up a couple of gears?

Postby Juddernaut88

Ck147 wrote:Evening chaps, what happened to Zhao? Looked like he had this in the bag earlier when I was watching, come back and Higgins looking like he might go 9-8 up. Did Zhao choke badly or Higgins go up a couple of gears?

Higgins has gone up a few gears but Zhao has made a few errors.

Postby Wildey

Juddernaut88 wrote:
Ck147 wrote:Evening chaps, what happened to Zhao? Looked like he had this in the bag earlier when I was watching, come back and Higgins looking like he might go 9-8 up. Did Zhao choke badly or Higgins go up a couple of gears?

Higgins hasent gone up, it's just Zhao hasent taken advantage now and hes made higgins look better.

Postby Iranu

Wildey wrote:The Beauty of Long Matches you can wilt going to the line and Zhao has wilted like Petrol station Flowers here

Wilted like a daffodil in an bottom

Postby McManusFan

Wildey wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:

Higgins hasent gone up, it's just Zhao hasent taken advantage now and hes made higgins look better.

Disagree there, Higgins isn't missing hald as many easy balls. Zhao has gone down too though.