Post a reply

Re: Cazoo Tour Championship Zhao Xintong v Higgins !!

Postby Sickpotter

6 breaks over 50 for Higgins with his best being 83, far from his best but enough to win it seems. :hatoff:

No where to go but up from here for his game.....possibly the worst winning performance I've seen from John. :john:

Bad luck for Zhao but TBH he never should've let a lead like that slide away. :emb:

Postby Andre147

Juddernaut88 wrote:Really wish Judd and Luca were playing tomorrow instead of Thursday, It seems unfair that John Higgins gets a way longer break.

Might affect Higgins more than Trump should Judd win.

They play Saturday, Trump would still be fresh from a possible win, Higgins might be a bit cold after almost a week without playing.

Postby McManusFan

SnookerFan wrote:MORE BURGER NEWS!

I just checked my online banking. They're charging for both burgers. All I wanted was a burger and chips. I ended up paying £15 for two meals.

Bustards! You should complain.

Postby SnookerFan

McManusFan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:MORE BURGER NEWS!

I just checked my online banking. They're charging for both burgers. All I wanted was a burger and chips. I ended up paying £15 for two meals.

Bustards! You should complain.

I can't find my receipt now.

I think it's done deliberately anyway. They asked me if I wanted to double up. I assumed that was like Supersizing at McDonald's. I think they hope everybody will assume that, and not ask.

After they made their first mistake, I should've been more vigilant paying by card. If the cash machine wasn't broken, I'd have taken cash in.

Postby SnookerFan

Juddernaut88 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:WTF?

I turned off because I thought Zhao had it won.

That's just so careless at this level.

I was knackered anyway. Wouldn't have stayed up late to see the end if I'd known it was going lomg.