Post a reply

Re: Cazoo Tour Championship Zhao Xintong v Higgins !!

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerFan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:WTF?

I turned off because I thought Zhao had it won.

That's just so careless at this level.

I was knackered anyway. Wouldn't have stayed up late to see the end if I'd known it was going lomg.

Le'ts hope you'll actually watch the session this evening and concentrate on the match this time instead of rambling on about the whole burger saga lol.

Postby SnookerFan

Juddernaut88 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:WTF?

I turned off because I thought Zhao had it won.

That's just so careless at this level.

I was knackered anyway. Wouldn't have stayed up late to see the end if I'd known it was going lomg.

Le'ts hope you'll actually watch the session this evening and concentrate on the match this time instead of rambling on about the whole burger saga lol.

I was being a concerned consumer, dammit. :grrr:

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:MORE BURGER NEWS!

I just checked my online banking. They're charging for both burgers. All I wanted was a burger and chips. I ended up paying £15 for two meals.

Contest the charge with your credit card provider.

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:https://wst.tv/wizard-fightback-foils-the-cyclone/

Is Zhao Xintong known as The Cyclone now?

In the same way that Yan Bingtao is the 'Tiger' I think. In that Walker said once but it's not really caught on.

Postby SnookerFan

HappyCamper wrote:

I just checked my online banking. They're charging for both burgers. All I wanted was a burger and chips. I ended up paying £15 for two meals.

Seems a bit dishonest.

It's partly my fault for not thoroughly checking when I tapped my card on the wireless thingy.

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:

Seems a bit dishonest.

It's partly my fault for not thoroughly checking when I tapped my card on the wireless thingy.

Seems the multi national corporation with millions of pounds in turnover charging you for something you didn't order is more dishonest.

Postby SnookerFan

HappyCamper wrote:Seems the multi national corporation with millions of pounds in turnover charging you for something you didn't order is more dishonest.

True.

But, in a way, I sort of did order the second burger. He asked me if I wanted to 'double up', which I assumed meant like Supersizing a McDonalds. So agreed without clarifying.

The bacon chips thing was the only thing I was charged for that I didn't order, and they could've refunded because it was down to the staff members error.

Safe to say after trying the Wendy's in Croydon, I won't be using them again.

I recommend Chick N'Box, if anybody is interested...

Postby SnookerFan

HappyCamper wrote:Researching this Wendy's thing. Do they really make square burgers what the bucking buck!?

They do.

It was okay. Not worth the hassle of arguing. Or having to buy two burgers just so they'd serve me one.