Post a reply

Cazoo Tour Championship Trump v Brecel !!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Thursday 31st of March at Venue Cymru. Llandudno, North Wales

To Conclude the semi final line up Judd Trump will battle over 19 frames with Luca Brecel for the first time anything longer than a Best of 9 frames Match.

Judd after a Baron ranking event haul of almost 12 months finaly winning one in Turkey and Luca who had a golden period just before Christmas UK Runner Up to Zhao Xintong and won The Scottish Open here in Llandudno yea thats right in Wales.

Who will win?

Click for Head to Heads

Overall Trump 9-3 Brecel
Main Tournaments Trump 6-1 Brecel
Multi Session Matches First Match

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: Cazoo Tour Championship Trump v Brecel !!

Postby 1892

Going to this - can’t wait for it. Think Trump will have too much for Luca over 19 frames but should be a decent match.

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
1892 wrote:Going to this - can’t wait for it. Think Trump will have too much for Luca over 19 frames but should be a decent match.

Tight.

Give the camera a wave.

I did hahaha

Postby SnookerEd25

Juddernaut88 wrote:Come on Judd! This match should have been on tomorrow instead of Thursday in my opinion.

Tomorrow is Thursday :shrug:

Sort yourself out Judders :no:

Postby mantorok

SnookerEd25 wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Come on Judd! This match should have been on tomorrow instead of Thursday in my opinion.

What is this big deal with Thursday? I mean I’m a little snake hissed off because it will clash with the darts premier league in the evening.

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerEd25 wrote:

He posted that on Monday.

Saying that, I don't know what difference it makes. He's not defending champion, or anything.

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:

Saying that, I don't know what difference it makes. He's not defending champion, or anything.

Ed needs to learn to check the dates of when posts were made.
The reason I wanted Judd to play Tuesday instead was because Higgins played Monday and doesn't play till Saturday, he gets a long rest. Judd and Luca play Thursday and the winner will only get a 2 day rest.
I hope that makes sense.

Postby Iranu

Isn’t one of the reasons Judd dislikes the Worlds and UK that there’s so much waiting around between matches? I reckon this schedule would suit him.

Postby SnookerEd25

Juddernaut88 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:

The reason I wanted Judd to play Tuesday instead was because Higgins played Monday and doesn't play till Saturday, he gets a long rest. Judd and Luca play Thursday and the winner will only get a 2 day rest.
I hope that makes sense.

Long rest? This is snooker; the only rests that are relevant are the ones included in the table equipment :shrug:

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerEd25 wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:

I hope that makes sense.

Long rest? This is snooker; the only rests that are relevant are the ones included in the table equipment :shrug:

STFU Ed.

Postby mick745

SnookerEd25 wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:

I hope that makes sense.

Does it really make any difference? In the WSC some players play on 8 or 9 consecutive days, from L16 onwards. There is no correllation between players who finish their semi-finals second (often late on a Saturday night) and doing worse in the final. It's about preparing properly.

Postby Yanfan

Both my parents are working today. So my neighbour has brought me round some sweet and sour chicken and rice.

I'm sure she thinks I'm seven and not nearly seventeen. Very nice of her though. She is a very kind lady. :-)