Post a reply

Re: Cazoo Tour Championship Trump v Brecel !!

Postby Prop

mantorok wrote:
Prop wrote:That pesky curse.

Nearly the entire tour will be sponsored by Cazoo next season, will the curse tear through the entire calendar for Judd?

It’s the only logical conclusion.

Postby Juddernaut88

Luca wins 10-6. Well played Luca. He was by far the better player today. I knew this would be a struggle for Judd. He was very poor today. He's going to have to raise his game by a long way if he's going to have any chance of winning the World championship.

Postby Juddernaut88

mantorok wrote:

Nearly the entire tour will be sponsored by Cazoo next season, will the curse tear through the entire calendar for Judd?

Dammmn :(

Postby Prop

Juddernaut88 wrote:Luca wins 10-6. Well played Luca. He was by far the better player today. I knew this would be a struggle for Judd. He was very poor today. He's going to have to raise his game by a long way if he's going to have any chance of winning the World championship.

What do you think has happened to Judd’s game? You probably watch more of his matches than me so you’re better qualified to say. Is there a single moment that started the downturn in form?

Postby HappyCamper

Juddernaut88 wrote:
mantorok wrote:

Dammmn :(

He'll always have the Nirvana Turkish Masters.

Postby Ck147

Juddernaut88 wrote:Luca wins 10-6. Well played Luca. He was by far the better player today. I knew this would be a struggle for Judd. He was very poor today. He's going to have to raise his game by a long way if he's going to have any chance of winning the World championship.

Yeah, pockets of brilliance, but needs to maintain a higher standard throughout matches, not sure why he is struggling this season.

Postby Juddernaut88

Prop wrote:

What do you think has happened to Judd’s game? You probably watch more of his matches than me so you’re better qualified to say. Is there a single moment that started the downturn in form?

I actually think the Northern Ireland Open Quarter final in October 2021 against Mark Allen was the match I feel may have started his inconsistency. Judd was 3-0 up. He missed an easy frame ball to go 4-0 up. He ended up losing 5-3. If he won that match I believe he would have won the title and maybe a few more would have followed.

He played well in the Champion of Champions but then struggled after that. He won the Turkish Masters but it was a struggle for most of the tournament apart from the semi final and final so his game is still not there.

Postby FoulNMiss

HappyCamper wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:
mantorok wrote:

Even my football club will be sponsored by Cazoo next season. :party: