Post a reply

Re: Cazoo Tour Championship O'Sullivan v Robertson !!

Postby Prop

mantorok wrote:
Ck147 wrote:YES! What an effin match, well done Robbo, unlucky Ronnie, that was an effin good match. I can relax now!

Robbo is a sensational potter, so reliable.

It’s that cue action. Sounds so simple in theory, just push the cue through straight. But it’s really not easy, and he’s got it down to the finest degree.

Postby Prop

Andre147 wrote:
Prop wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Scoring like this makes me believe Ronnie is ready to win another world title.

Careful now <laugh>

He is mate. <ok>

I do hope you’re right!

Postby Juddernaut88

mantorok wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:We all know Luca Brecel is going to win this tournament.

That would be something, but a tall order to beat Higgins and Robertson in this form.

I fancy him to beat Higgins. It will be very difficult against Robbo though.

Postby 1892

Ronnie was excellent today, so was Robbo. Just like the Williams match, it’s just a shame someone had to lose it. Hopefully Ronnie turns up in this fettle in Sheffield

Postby Ck147

Andre147 wrote:Well done Robbo, well done CK, yes well done CK sitting on your sofa watching that lol

Great match, had everything.

2nd time in his career Ronnie makes 5 centuries in a single match and loses.

Lol…yeah, I’ve said it before, I just supported Robbo from my sofa, but it does take effort posting and keeping positive. I think that makes it to Robbo through cosmic waves and helps him play better.

Postby Iranu

Real Deal from Robbo today. He never hid from the tough moments, never showed a sign of weakness.

He’ll win this tournament.

And his QF Worlds defeat will feel all the worse for it.

But what a player.

Postby Juddernaut88

Pink Ball wrote:O'Sullivan has a clear chance of winning the World Championship this year. He might not do it, but he might.

Robertson will not win it.

Robbo and Ronnie are favourites for me.

Postby Ck147

Prop wrote:
Ck147 wrote:YES! What an effin match, well done Robbo, unlucky Ronnie, that was an effin good match. I can relax now!

I need to work on my hoobajooba skills

Yes you do, I think I cancelled them out…somehow :)

Postby Ck147

Alex0paul wrote:Robertson clearly going out in Round 1 of the WC

Player of the season so far, 3 big titles, 2 of them ranking, and maybe a fourth on Sunday, has beaten all of class of ‘92 in really good deciders this season, favourite to win the WC. But yeah, I can see him get beat by a “nobody” (no disrespect) in early rounds of WC, he just doesn’t do well in Sheffield. Hope he does though, probably his best chance for a while, but I won’t be holding my breath…think Ronnie has more chance of winning…I feel dirty

Postby TheRocket

I stopped making predictions about the Worlds. Its just a tournament of his own. Players who have done nothing this season can come good. Selby of course the major candidate to do so but someone like McGill as well.