Post a reply

Re: Cazoo Tour Championship Higgins v Brecel !!

Postby hendry_fan

McManusFan wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
McManusFan wrote:This is nervy stuff. Come on John!

Worrying sighns now that he missed that green!. :-(

Yeah. At least Luca ran out of position.

Good pot there fae John!. :clap:

C`MON,G`WAN JOHN!!!!!!!!.

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerFan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Higgins misses the green.

Are you streaming this?

I am watching on regular TV and you seem ahead of me.

Naaaa I'm watching on TV.

Postby Ck147

Damn, would have preferred Luca in the final, oh well. Going to have an earlyish night, explore Llandudno in the morning, then make my way to the venue for the first session after some lunch

Postby Prop

Ck147 wrote:Damn, would have preferred Luca in the final, oh well. Going to have an earlyish night, explore Llandudno in the morning, then make my way to the venue for the first session after some lunch

I’m just buying a blonde wig off eBay to finish off this voodoo doll… :john:

Postby HappyCamper

Ck147 wrote:Damn, would have preferred Luca in the final, oh well. Going to have an earlyish night, explore Llandudno in the morning, then make my way to the venue for the first session after some lunch

early night, pfft, it's saturday! is there a discotheque in the town for a few more drinks and a boogie.

Postby Ck147

Prop wrote:

I’m just buying a blonde wig off eBay to finish off this voodoo doll… :john:

Lol

Postby Ck147

HappyCamper wrote:

early night, pfft, it's saturday! is there a discotheque in the town for a few more drinks and a boogie.

Bit quiet around where I am but will walk back via the promenade to see if I can find some action. The 5 hour drive was a bit tiring so not sure how much longer I’ll stay up but I can guarantee it will later than SF!

Postby hendry_fan

Well,For most parts it wasnae a Bonnie sight fae John,served up mostly his B and C game.

All the same,very well John!. :clap: :cracker: <ok> :happy:

Well,regardin Mr Brecel,i,m gonna be a wee bit generous tnight!.

Well Luca,yur a nice yung Laddie,you,ve had a good Tourney,a good week,...........

,................BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,

It,s time for you tae Bu**er off back to the practice table,back to Waffle Land ya Numpty!. :wave: ;-) :-D