Topic locked

Re: Betfred World Championship (Tuesday April 19th) Last 32!

Postby Iranu

Andre147 wrote:
McManusFan wrote:
Iranu wrote:Do the refs usually have sponsors on their jackets?

They usually have Strachan on don't they?

Strachan, Star and the tournament sponsor.

Ah okay. I only noticed because I was checking out the new duds.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Yanfan wrote:
chengdufan wrote:Yanfan, congrats on the 80+. Can't be long before you make your first century!
Have you seen the videos AcesInc has posted of his breaks? We'd love to see some footage of you playing. Get your playing partner to video it on their phone and upload it to youtube <ok>

I will do that. Imagine what my online stalker, Holden Chinaski, would say if I uploaded a video of my first century, if I ever do manage to make one.

He would probably say that I 'deepfaked' a video of a young Ronnie O'Sullivan or something. rofl

:weeds:

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Yanfan wrote:
chengdufan wrote:Yanfan, congrats on the 80+. Can't be long before you make your first century!
Have you seen the videos AcesInc has posted of his breaks? We'd love to see some footage of you playing. Get your playing partner to video it on their phone and upload it to youtube <ok>

I will do that. Imagine what my online stalker, Holden Chinaski, would say if I uploaded a video of my first century, if I ever do manage to make one.

He would probably say that I 'deepfaked' a video of a young Ronnie O'Sullivan or something. rofl

Stop running scared, and take the bet dude.....

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Yanfan wrote:

No bet is mentioned here.

Postby Yanfan

SnookerFan wrote:

I decided it was better to ignore people with my brain, rather than let the forum do it for me. So I have unblocked everyone now, and I can see everyone's posts again.

Regarding Holden Chinaski taking the bet - you are wasting your time. Holden Chinaski is far too much of a pussy to put his money where his mouth is.

However, what he posted above is true. I did say I would post a video before I decided to try to get him to make a bet. But the reason I changed my mind was that he was being a complete as*hole to me, and I decided he needs to pay for that.

He would sometimes just post nasty comments out of nowhere. I remember once, when I posted that I had to go and pull some lobster pots, he posted "Stop watching 'Deadliest Catch', snowflake." What an as*hole. Pulling lobster pots is a daily occurrance where I live. It's not dangerous at all. He was trying to say that I was boasting about being some kind of hero risking my life or something.

And there were lots of other instances where he would just post rofl smilies to attempt to ridicue what I was posting. Generally, just being a nasty p*ick.

So, as I said, I thought, why should I just post a video, when I may be able to make this d*ckhead pay for his pathetic doubts, ridicule and insults.

I offered Mantorok £100 to drive ten miles to meet me in person, and mediate the bet, but he didn't want to do it.

I am still willing to make the bet with Holden Chinaski. I would be quite willing for a mod here to hold the money. And then I would post proof of EVERYTHING I SAID, for all the forum to see. Including a video of me playing snooker. Then leave it to the mod to determine who won the bet and pay out the money accordingly.

But, it will never happen. Holden Chinaski is far too much of a pussy to stump up £1000 and put his money where is mouth is. So I will just let him post his pathetic littlle comments, and then ignore them. <ok>

Postby Yanfan

Holden Chinaski wrote:YanFan, you promised Chengdu you were going to post a vid. I had nothing to do with that. No bets were mentioned, you pussy.

You call me a pussy. Hilarious.

Either take the bet, or crawl away and hide.

If you choose to crawl away and hide, I will just ignore you forever.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Yanfan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:YanFan, you promised Chengdu you were going to post a vid. I had nothing to do with that. No bets were mentioned, you pussy.

You call me a pussy. Hilarious.

Either take the bet, or crawl away and hide.

Look, you promised Chengdu to post a vid, and a couple of days later you challenge me to some insane bet. I don't bet and certainly not with minors on the internet. I didn't have anything to do with your promise to Chengdu so I don't see why I would have to bet. This is just some insane way to get out of your promise to Chengdu. I can see you are not a man of your word. And I honestly believe you even less now than before.

Yanfan wrote:

I will do that.

Postby Yanfan

Holden Chinaski wrote:Look, you promised Chengdu to post a vid, and a couple of days later you challenge me to some insane bet. I don't bet and certainly not with minors on the internet. I didn't have anything to do with your promise to Chengdu so I don't see why I would have to bet. This is just some insane way to get out of your promise to Chengdu. I can see you are not a man of your word. And I honestly believe you even less now than before.

Yanfan wrote:

I will do that.

If you don't want to bet with a minor, I will get someone over 18 to bet with you. It's not a problem.

If you take the bet, you and Chengdu can have all the video you want. I'll make you a whole f*cking feature film if necessary.

And the only reason I didn't post the video when Chengdu asked me to, was because of your nasty, snarky behaviour. What would have happened if I posted a video of me making a half-decent break? An apology from you? People like you don't do that. And that's why I proposed the bet.

Anyone can see what kind of person you are from the million self congratulatory "I told you so" posts you made when Ronnie won the World Championship.

I didn't understand at the time why you would post a sarcastic gif when I posted that, at the age of 17, I made an 86 break - when there are 12 and 13 year olds knocking in century breaks all over the country. But now I do understand. It's simple. It's just because you are nasty.

And that's not your only nastiness. For some reason, you didn't believe I was 16 (now 17). God knows why I would lie about my age on a snooker forum.

You posted a snarky comment about sparring with Mike Tyson and Tyson Fury when I said I got my purple belt at jiu-jitsu. I didn't post that I was a black belt, or even a brown belt, just an average purple belt.

And when I posted that I had to go and pull some lobster pots, you posted "Stop watching 'Deadliest Catch', snowflake." Pulling lobster pots is a daily occurrance where I live. It's not dangerous at all. And you tried to insinuate that I was either lying, or boasting about being some kind of hero risking my life or something.

So, that's it, you are just a nasty person.

And, by the way, I don't care what you believe. You are nothing to me but a possible extra £1000 in the bank. And now, you are not even that. Because you will use every excuse in the book to wangle your way out of accepting the bet.

I'm sure Chengdu will be able to live without watching a video of me doing the line-up or something. Because I won't be posting any video now. You have drained all the potential enjoyment I might have had if I posted a video and people had said 'nice break' or something. All posting a video here now will do is remind me of your nastiness.

You and I have completely different ideas about enjoying a snooker forum. Outside of the Covid thread, I like to post about snooker and my daily life. And I also try to keep it light and have a bit of fun. You, on the other hand, seem to enjoy sarcasm, nastiness and self congratulation.

Anyway, writing this post has helped my pass the time waiting for my friend to come and pick me up to go and do a bit of night fishing for bass. (No doubt I will now be accused of pretending to be going great white shark hunting or something.)

Holden Chinaski. I won't be putting you on my ignore list, but I will be ignoring you. And I suggest you do the same to me.

(It's time now for you to post a rofl smiley and accuse me of being a snowflake.) <ok>

Postby Holden Chinaski

Yanfan wrote:

I will do that.

Postby Holden Chinaski

I don't see why I have to place a bet for something YanFan promised to someone else. YanFan agreed to post a video to Chengdufan. I had nothing to do with it. No bets were mentioned. This is just YanFan being a pussy. Either post the vid or don't post it, but don't act as if I have something to do with it. There is no bet, I never challenged YanFan to do anything. He promised to post a vid all on his own. There was no challenge. He's just another Johnny Bravo.

Postby Yanfan

Holden Chinaski wrote:I don't see why I have to place a bet for something YanFan promised to someone else. YanFan agreed to post a video to Chengdufan. I had nothing to do with it. No bets were mentioned. This is just YanFan being a pussy. Either post the vid or don't post it, but don't act as if I have something to do with it. There is no bet, I never challenged YanFan to do anything. He promised to post a vid all on his own. There was no challenge. He's just another Johnny Bravo.

Chengdufan just said that he would like to see a video of me playing - he didn't disbelieve me or make sarcastic comments about what I posted.

You, however, DID disbelieve me, and you also made sarcastic comments about what I posted.

That's why I chose to make a bet with YOU, not Chengdufan.

Is that so hard for you to comprehend?

You are seriously boring me now - so either s*it, or get off the pot.

YOU BORING NASTY LITTLE MAN.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Yanfan wrote:

I will do that.

Cool. :hatoff:

I don't see anything nasty about my post, you pussy.