Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Sat April 30th) Semi-Finals!

Postby mantorok

Holden Chinaski wrote:For me, this is the final. Ronnie v Higgins is what it’s all about. Ronnie proving one more time he is much better than Higgins when it really matters.

I was just about to post the same thing, if it’s a trouncing too then all the more sweeter. This is all I needed to see all season.

Postby HustleKing

Holden Chinaski wrote:For me, this is the final. Ronnie v Higgins is what it’s all about. Ronnie proving one more time he is much better than Higgins when it really matters.

Sorry dude, the final is Ronnie getting embarrassed by Trump

Postby Holden Chinaski

mantorok wrote:

I was just about to post the same thing, if it’s a trouncing too then all the more sweeter. This is all I needed to see all season.

:spot on:

Postby Wildey

The Final has a Battle of Generation Feel about it we have not had at the World Championship ever before

Postby chengdufan

Holden Chinaski wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:all the comeback and rubbish work only to lose in a decider. again.

Yes, cant see MJW winning the decider.

Why post negative stuff all the time? Nobody wants to hear that. Don't ruin our snooker-watching experience please!

:goodpost:

Postby McManusFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:
mantorok wrote:

:spot on:

Utter crap! I get it's a good win, but how you can take more satisfaction in Ronnie beating an underperforming Higgins, than a potential blockbuster Ronnie trump final is beyond me.