Post a reply

Re: BetVictor European Masters Quarter Finals !!!

Postby Juddernaut88

Yet again Judd loses to Barry Hawkins. That's 3 times in a row now. I honestly don't know why he struggles against him so much for! It's very frustrating. Well played Barry he was the better player.
I know I generally support the underdog (apart from when my favourite players are playing) but I will be supporting Mark Williams tomorrow evening!

Postby csprince

Juddernaut88 wrote:Yet again Judd loses to Barry Hawkins. That's 3 times in a row now. I honestly don't know why he struggles against him so much for! It's very frustrating. Well played Barry he was the better player.
I know I generally support the underdog (apart from when my favourite players are playing) but I will be supporting Mark Williams tomorrow evening!

gracious as always judders <ok>

Postby csprince

SnookerFan wrote:
Prop wrote:Mistake from the Hawk. Should be 3-2 to the Trumpet.

I think Tramp is going to run away with it now.

hawkins wins the next 3 frames without reply and wins the match 5-3 rofl

Postby SnookerFan

csprince wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Prop wrote:Mistake from the Hawk. Should be 3-2 to the Trumpet.

I think Tramp is going to run away with it now.

hawkins wins the next 3 frames without reply and wins the match 5-3 rofl

:D

Postby Juddernaut88

mantorok wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Thanks a lot Snookerfan for jinxing Judd. I knew that was going to happen.

He did it on purpose and should, rightfully be banned.

I agree he should be.

Postby TheRocket

For whatever reason Hawkins is Judds bogeyman. Judd really struggles against Hawkins everytime, even the times when he beat him. In fact hes only beaten him once comfortably in a proper match and that was the English Open semi final in 2016. Apart from that its either been a decider or only a 2 frame gap win.

Hawkins leading the H2H 9:6 now if you dont include the CL.
Last edited by TheRocket on 19 Aug 2022, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Turns out this is not a tinpot tournament.

Was it ever?

Any tournament Judd Trump wins is a tin pot event allegedly. As soon as he's knocked out of a tournament that is no longer the case.

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:Being that Hawkins and Kyren always bottle finals, and final between them would be weird.

If they always bottled finals, neither one of them would have won anything :shrug:

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerEd25 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Being that Hawkins and Kyren always bottle finals, and final between them would be weird.

If they always bottled finals, neither one of them would have won anything :shrug:

More often than not, they lose finals.

Technically not always.

Postby Iranu

SnookerEd25 wrote:

It’s possible their opponents bottled those finals worse