Post a reply

Re: BetVictor European Masters Final !!!

Postby Wildey

SteveJJ wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
TheRocket wrote:I dont think that Kyren will ever reach the very elite level or tournament win consistency like Trump or Robertson but given his age and the amount of tournaments we have he has a very good chance to reach double digit ranking titles which then would put him into the Top10 in terms of most ranking titles won.

if he adds a World title to that he'll have a pretty good career

I know I've said this before, but it's worth mentioning two of Kyren's rankers were the CL and the Paul Hunter Classic.

Saying that, he does have a good habit of getting into ranking events a lot. He just doesn't always convert them. Maybe just retaining the confidence from this tournament win is the key.

In terms of rankers, i think he'll end up in the bracket of where Murphy and Ding currently are....somewhere between 9 and 14. Maybe going beyond Ding if hes not overtaken by a group of better players, Can't see him catching anyone above that.

He will make a huge number of uarters and latter though

What Kyren been able to do what Selby has so well and Selby needs it again now When hes dropping down a bit he comes up with the Goods and hes been able to do that consistently since 2015.