Post a reply

Re: BetVictor German Masters Last 16 !!!

Postby csprince

SnookerFan wrote:May I ask who people consider to be the likely victor in this match?

victor lost in the first round.

Postby Juddernaut88

I think the final will be Jack Lisowski or Kyren Wilson vs Ali Carter.
Xiao is a tough match though for Jack this evening so let's see if he can beat him first.

Postby mantorok

Iranu wrote:Wakelin’s gonna beat Jack in the final isn’t he rofl

Yeah, I mean we laugh, but winning against someone you should beat simply piles more pressure on you.

As crazy as the shoot-out is, knowing you've won something must breed a bit of confidence.

Postby hendry_fan

WELL I NEVER!!!!!.

The Freshly crowned :win: of one o the most Prestigous Ranking Tournaments ever to have graced the earth manages to get yet another BIG success under his belt!. :-D

Very well done to (The Warwickshire Terrier),a possible knickname for Chris Wakelin!. :chin: :-D What a run he,s havin!. :clap:

Postby Juddernaut88

hendry_fan wrote:WELL I NEVER!!!!!.

The Freshly crowned :win: of one o the most Prestigous Ranking Tournaments ever to have graced the earth manages to get yet another BIG success under his belt!. :-D

Very well done to (The Warwickshire Terrier),a possible knickname for Chris Wakelin!. :chin: :-D What a run he,s havin!. :clap:

Chris Wakelin is one of our own sort of :D

Postby LC

Wakelin has taken confidence from the shootout win and its extra benefits and importantly he’s backed it up so far here, I wouldn’t be surprised if he won this now. There’s certainly no one to fear