Post a reply

Re: BetVictor German Masters Final !!!

Postby D4P

This match/event/season provides a bleak preview of what snooker will be like once Ronnie and some of the other top (older) players have retired.

Postby Prop

D4P wrote:This match/event/season provides a bleak preview of what snooker will be like once Ronnie and some of the other top (older) players have retired.

I don’t like it :-(

Postby LDS

D4P wrote:This match/event/season provides a bleak preview of what snooker will be like once Ronnie and some of the other top (older) players have retired.

To which you just mean people who aren't snooker fans but are just Ronnie fans, right?

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Another absolute treat of a final. We’ve been spoilt this season

You love a one-sided final.

Only if it’s drab

Postby SnookerFan

To be fair, I don't think Ali Carter or Tom Ford can be counted as the young generation.

Postby Juddernaut88

Alex0paul wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Another absolute treat of a final. We’ve been spoilt this season

Only if it’s drab

It's your turn to post a question of the Identify the match quiz.

Postby SnookerFan

Prop wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:We made page 10

:D

Never in doubt.

I hope that they have a long trophy presentation, so we can get to Page 11.

They should do like in China, and make it last an hour.

Postby SnookerFan

Juddernaut88 wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Only if it’s drab

It's your turn to post a question of the Identify the match quiz.

buck sake, Judder.

We're watching the final.

Postby LDS

SnookerFan wrote:

To be fair, I don't think Ali Carter or Tom Ford can be counted as the young generation.

There will come a moment at some point where Ronnie doesn't feature very often and all the solely Ronnie fans will naff off.

This will coincide with the fact that no new talent is coming forward & people will attribute the decline of snooker entirely to the decline of Ronnie, when the truth is it has nothing to do with Ronnie.