Post a reply

Re: Duelbits Tour Championship Mark Selby v Shaun Murphy !!!

Postby Iranu

Prop wrote:No, don’t say that about the crowd. Because now the clueless suits that plonked this in Hull will latch onto that and use it as an excuse to have more tournaments there.

“We’ve said it all week.”

You’ve literally said the opposite, Shaun. You, personally.

That said, WST’s track record doesn’t suggest that they’ll have another tournament here. That’s far too much consistency for them.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
Prop wrote:No, don’t say that about the crowd. Because now the clueless suits that plonked this in Hull will latch onto that and use it as an excuse to have more tournaments there.

“We’ve said it all week.”

That said, WST’s track record doesn’t suggest that they’ll have another tournament here. That’s far too much consistency for them.

Yeah, what a fanny.

Postby Iranu

Iranu wrote:“We’ve said it all week.”

Actually, this fake, pandering bull is exactly why I don’t like Shaun. It feels like there’s nothing real about him. Everything is performative. When he’s off camera I imagine him just powering down until the spotlight is thrust upon him again.

It kind of makes me queasy.

Postby Prop

Iranu wrote:
Iranu wrote:“We’ve said it all week.”

Actually, this fake, pandering bull is exactly why I don’t like Shaun. It feels like there’s nothing real about him. Everything is performative. When he’s off camera I imagine him just powering down until the spotlight is thrust upon him again.

It kind of makes me queasy.

+1

Postby Iranu

Juddernaut88 wrote:I bet they warned her of the questions well in advance and she memoried the answers.

Nah honestly it was an impressive performance.

Still rubbish at her job, though, obvs.

Postby SnookerEd25

Great match
Great quiz performance from Jill

What’s going on?

If Judders doesn’t harass anybody for quiz inadequacies tomorrow I’ll truly have stepped into a parallel universe.

Must’ve got on the wrong bus earlier :shock:

Postby Iranu

SnookerEd25 wrote:Great match
Great quiz performance from Jill

What’s going on?

If Judders doesn’t harass anybody for quiz inadequacies tomorrow I’ll truly have stepped into a parallel universe.

Must’ve got on the wrong bus earlier :shock:

“End of the line...

The Twilight Zone.”