Post a reply

Re: Cazoo British Open Semi Finals !!!

Postby Wildey

Iranu wrote:
Wildey wrote:None of these players are in the Champion of Champions either, with only Hong Kong Masters and Northern Ireland Open to come

Unless Marco Fu or Ng On Yee wins in Hong Kong Mark Selby will be there on Rankings at least Mark Williams will have to win the Northern Ireland Open

I still think it’s silly to use the ranking list. I’d rather they went to the World Amateur/Under 21s etc.

Agree there is plenty minor Events to chose from aswell Q Tour etc

Mark Allen won the Tournament in 2020 through Ranking qualification so by definition how could he be Champion of Champions

Postby TheRocket

I'm pleased for Ken that he managed to win one of his World finals. He lost a lot of finals in his career including 6 of his 7 Triple Crown finals so it would have been a tragic career had he not won in 1997

Postby Wildey

TheRocket wrote:I'm pleased for Ken that he managed to win one of his World finals. He lost a lot of finals in his career including 6 of his 7 Triple Crown finals so it would have been a tragic career had he not won in 1997

yea, even Dennis Taylor followed it up with a Masters Title

Postby SnookerFan

HappyCamper wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Iranu wrote:“I think Milton Keynes has embraced snooker.”

... have we been listening to different crowds? They’ve been terrible.

The hotel next door has barely noticed it's on. Not bothered having it on in the bar etc.

did you ask them to put it on?

No, I watched most of it in my room.

Postby SnookerFan

Juddernaut88 wrote:Hendry wins the frame :D

Oh buck.

You know what? I checked to see whether it was on TV when I got back to my hotel. But I checked ITV4 and not ITV.

<doh>

Postby badtemperedcyril

SnookerFan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Hendry wins the frame :D

Oh buck.

You know what? I checked to see whether it was on TV when I got back to my hotel. But I checked ITV4 and not ITV.

<doh>

I was putting the horse racing on, which I thought was on ITV but stumbled upon the snook instead!

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:So, what happens tonight?

International Observe the Moon Night (InOMN) is October 1, 2022. It’s a worldwide event for moon-lovers, held annually since 2010. It’s scheduled each northern fall, on a night when the moon is near the first quarter phase. In October, 2022, the first quarter moon is October 3. So you’ll see a waxing crescent moon in the sky on Saturday evening.

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:I Disagree with Stephen ive seen a obvious 6-0 turn in to 4-2 with a Interval even when someone is playing as well as Mark Allen is

bucking hell. Have you taken a blow to the head?

Postby SnookerFan

What the hell? I turned Film 4 on and there's some nice looking Muppet film on. Then suddenly some taxi hurts Kermit, and he has to go to hospital. I can't go into the snooker until I know if Kermit is going to be alright.

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:What the hell? I turned Film 4 on and there's some nice looking Muppet film on. Then suddenly some taxi hurts Kermit, and he has to go to hospital. I can't go into the snooker until I know if Kermit is going to be alright.

they're not going to kill off kermit!

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:Nearly out of snacks. What if I get back late and need a treat?

Maybe I should nip over to Asda for some Mars bars.

is there no room service?

Postby SnookerFan

HappyCamper wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Nearly out of snacks. What if I get back late and need a treat?

Maybe I should nip over to Asda for some Mars bars.

is there no room service?

Yeah. Reckon they'll send me midnight Mars bars?

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:Reckon I should buy a Reanne Evans signed poster from the merchandise stand?

Would you like one. Can you afford one.