Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Championship League Stage 1 !!!!

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerFan wrote:I mean, for the players it's good. If nothing else, they get paid to practice. (Assuming that they don't finish at the bottom of the group.) Playing and earning opportunities for lower ranked players.

Just a boring tournament to watch. And -here it comes- I really don't think it should be a ranking event.

Agreed. I'd much rather they have a few PTC events instead of the Championship league. The main issue though is having 2 Championship league's in a season yet again! There is just no need to have 2.

Postby SnookerEd25

Juddernaut88 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I mean, for the players it's good. If nothing else, they get paid to practice. (Assuming that they don't finish at the bottom of the group.) Playing and earning opportunities for lower ranked players.

Just a boring tournament to watch. And -here it comes- I really don't think it should be a ranking event.

Agreed. I'd much rather they have a few PTC events instead of the Championship league. The main issue though is having 2 Championship league's in a season yet again! There is just no need to have 2.

Is there only 2? Jeez, feels like 22 :hmmm:

Postby chengdufan

A new one for me.
The ref called touching ball.
Jain thought there was a gap so he asked the ref to have another look. The Ref said they were touching when he called it so he'd have to push the balls together. He then moved the white so it touched the red :shock:

Postby HappyCamper

chengdufan wrote:A new one for me.
The ref called touching ball.
Jain thought there was a gap so he asked the ref to have another look. The Ref said they were touching when he called it so he'd have to push the balls together. He then moved the white so it touched the red :shock:

happens sometimes if the ball rolls off after touching ball declared.

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:

NO

it does seem anything goes as Ranking Events these days.

There's more Credibility in some of those PTC events being Full Ranking events than this or shoot out

I thought you were disagreeing with me for a minute. rofl

Postby chengdufan

SnookerFan wrote:Who is Himanshu Jain?

An Indian snooker player who recently turned pro after qualifying from the Asia Q School

Postby lhpirnie

SnookerFan wrote:
chengdufan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Who is Himanshu Jain?

An Indian snooker player who recently turned pro after qualifying from the Asia Q School

<ok>

He also plays billiards. He's going to find it very tough on the tour, but he's at least the first Asia/Oceania Q School player to make it over here play a match.