Post a reply

Re: SnookerFan's Exciting Adventures in Milton Keynes

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:https://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/search/simple/gb-nr:ECR/arrivals

i wonder which train is snookerfan's

One was cancelled due to somebody being hit by a train.

Wasn't me.

wasn't you that was hit by a train, or wasn't you that hit someone with a train?

Postby SnookerFan

HappyCamper wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:https://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/search/simple/gb-nr:ECR/arrivals

i wonder which train is snookerfan's

One was cancelled due to somebody being hit by a train.

Wasn't me.

wasn't you that was hit by a train, or wasn't you that hit someone with a train?

Both.

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Are you off work for the rest of the week Snookerfan?

In work Tuesday and Wednesday. Then got Thursday and Friday off. Friday is the day in lieu for working the Bank Holiday for the Queen's Funeral.

Will you be spending the day grieving? :chin:

Postby mantorok

SnookerFan wrote:I went to Tescos.

Panicked, becuase I couldn't find my Tesco voucher. Spent actual money. Then found my voucher.

Very annoying.

That’s how vouchers work, you either forget about them until it’s too late, lose them or they expire.

Postby SnookerEd25

mantorok wrote:

Panicked, becuase I couldn't find my Tesco voucher. Spent actual money. Then found my voucher.

Very annoying.

That’s how vouchers work, you either forget about them until it’s too late, lose them or they expire.

Much like posting in the quiz section of a snooker forum, really… :chin:

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerEd25 wrote:
mantorok wrote:

Very annoying.

Much like posting in the quiz section of a snooker forum, really… :chin:

rofl

Postby SnookerFan

mantorok wrote:

Very annoying.

I actually buy them for myself. I can buy them for less than they're worth. So saves me money on mu Tesco shopping.

Postby mantorok

SnookerFan wrote:
mantorok wrote:

Very annoying.

I actually buy them for myself. I can buy them for less than they're worth. So saves me money on mu Tesco shopping.

mu

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:I actually buy them for myself. I can buy them for less than they're worth. So saves me money on mu Tesco shopping.

Didn’t today though, did they

Postby mantorok

Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I actually buy them for myself. I can buy them for less than they're worth. So saves me money on mu Tesco shopping.

The fact that he actually paid for them and still forgot is priceless in itself.

Postby SnookerEd25

Iranu wrote:

Episode 4, in which Iranu kicks a man when he’s down :hmmm:

Postby SnookerEd25

mantorok wrote:
Iranu wrote:

The fact that he actually paid for them and still forgot is priceless in itself.

And Manty puts a further boot in >-(