Post a reply

Re: SnookerFan's Exciting Adventures in Milton Keynes

Postby SnookerFan

chengdufan wrote:What are you looking forward to eating?

I usually have a burger at some point. (A very late point in bucking Crawley. Grrr.)

I checked the menu online, they had a chicken and ham hock pie in the hotel. Maybe that.

SnookerFan reserves the right to change his mind without prior notice.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Always shower first and shave right after the shower. The hot water cleanses your skin and softens your hair folllicles, making it easier to have a comfortable shave.

Shower first, shave after. I mean, that’s basic. So careless at this level.

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:Always shower first and shave right after the shower. The hot water cleanses your skin and softens your hair folllicles, making it easier to have a comfortable shave.

buck off Holden.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Always shower first and shave right after the shower. The hot water cleanses your skin and softens your hair folllicles, making it easier to have a comfortable shave.

buck off Holden.

:bird:

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerFan wrote:Okay. The first guy through to the semi finals is Robbie Williams. I bet he'll, *ahem* Entertain Me. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.

This may be the first time you're watching him live, I'm sure you're absolutely delighted with that, potentially another new player for you tick off the list of players you have seen live.

Postby SnookerFan

Juddernaut88 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Okay. The first guy through to the semi finals is Robbie Williams. I bet he'll, *ahem* Entertain Me. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.

This may be the first time you're watching him live, I'm sure you're absolutely delighted with that, potentially another new player for you tick off the list of players you have seen live.

I am fairly sure it is.