Post a reply

Re: Cazoo British Open Semi Finals !!!

Postby Cloud Strife

HappyCamper wrote:trump did win the masters qualifying event once, in 2009! but he then lost to mark allen in the wild card round of the masters proper.

Didn't he also win the Romanian Masters? I'm sure he did because he beat Ronnie in the final, iirc.

Postby Wildey

I Disagree with Stephen ive seen a obvious 6-0 turn in to 4-2 with a Interval even when someone is playing as well as Mark Allen is

Postby HappyCamper

Cloud Strife wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:trump did win the masters qualifying event once, in 2009! but he then lost to mark allen in the wild card round of the masters proper.

Didn't he also win the Romanian Masters? I'm sure he did because he beat Ronnie in the final, iirc.

that would have been the ranking european masters, it was held in bucharest one year. good final from what i remember, went to a decider.

the euroopean then moved to belgium, so they had the invitational romanian masters as a replacement for one year which day won. sadly did't take off as anything permanent.

Postby Juddernaut88

Cloud Strife wrote:

Nope that tournament was the European Masters final in October 2016 which was played in Romania.

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:I Disagree with Stephen ive seen a obvious 6-0 turn in to 4-2 with a Interval even when someone is playing as well as Mark Allen is

I agree with Hendry. This has 6-0 written all over it.

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:I Disagree with Stephen ive seen a obvious 6-0 turn in to 4-2 with a Interval even when someone is playing as well as Mark Allen is

Stephen thinks your a sausage

I Agree with him on that

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

I Agree with him on that

Unwarranted abuse from a mod. :no:

Anyway, I highly doubt Hendry even knows who I am.

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

I Agree with him on that

who said its unwarranted

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

I Agree with him on that

who said its unwarranted

I did.

Postby Wildey

Last season Allen won the 3rd ranking event of the season looks like its happening again

Postby Wildey

None of these players are in the Champion of Champions either, with only Hong Kong Masters and Northern Ireland Open to come

Unless Marco Fu or Ng On Yee wins in Hong Kong Mark Selby will be there on Rankings at least Mark Williams will have to win the Northern Ireland Open

Postby Iranu

Wildey wrote:None of these players are in the Champion of Champions either, with only Hong Kong Masters and Northern Ireland Open to come

Unless Marco Fu or Ng On Yee wins in Hong Kong Mark Selby will be there on Rankings at least Mark Williams will have to win the Northern Ireland Open

I still think it’s silly to use the ranking list. I’d rather they went to the World Amateur/Under 21s etc.