Post a reply

Re: Cazoo British Open Final !!!

Postby Ck147

SnookerFan wrote:
Ck147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Ck147 wrote:Ooohhh, Predator on ITV4 now, that’s the rest of my evening sorted.

You are Mark Williams and I claim my £5.

https://twitter.com/markwil147/status/1 ... 2BMFbeSbkA

I am not, SF can confirm

Don't worry Mark, your secret is safe with me.

Lol, you tinker

Postby Alex0paul

Great to see him add a title to his Tin Pot Triple Crown

Postby Ck147

SnookerFan wrote:I just met him in the bar.

What did you say to him?

Postby SnookerFan

Ck147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I just met him in the bar.

What did you say to him?

Basically could I have a selfy, and then took one like Weeey!

Postby Raphael98

Very late congratulations to Day! Tough luck for Allen, who was thought of being a potential winner after wins against Trump and Selby, but very well done to Day for a great performance after the last interval!!!

Postby SnookerEd25

There’s very little you can do, when your opponents at the table :shrug:

Postby Wildey

You got to say Mark's game fell apart only 4 breaks over 50 in the match and only 1 in the last 12 frames a Break of 53 in frame 11.

Postby LDS

There's quite a lot you could do while your opponent's at the table. Read a book, send texts, take photos, watch cat videos, chair dance, chat with the spectators, eat a sandwich. But I have to feel that whatever it was, you'd incur the wrath of Anthony McGill.

Postby LDS

Wildey wrote:You got to say Mark's game fell apart only 4 breaks over 50 in the match and only 1 in the last 12 frames a Break of 53 in frame 11.

He's much more the ace in the pack than Judd is Muh Kallen, always either top frames or sh*te frames, rarely ever middling.

Postby Juddernaut88

Just realised ITV were showing players that have qualified for the Champion of champions last night and Lee Walkers name was missing. I thought the World seniors champion qualified for it?

Postby SnookerEd25

Juddernaut88 wrote:Just realised ITV were showing players that have qualified for the Champion of champions last night and Lee Walkers name was missing. I thought the World seniors champion qualified for it?

You thought wrong. It’s not an automatic qualification, more a top-up if needed. Looks like it isn’t needed this year.

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerEd25 wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Just realised ITV were showing players that have qualified for the Champion of champions last night and Lee Walkers name was missing. I thought the World seniors champion qualified for it?

You thought wrong. It’s not an automatic qualification, more a top-up if needed. Looks like it isn’t needed this year.

Looks like it will be needed. 2 tournaments left before the champion of Champions which means if there are 2 different winners in the Hong Kong Masters and Northern Ireland Open that will be 15 players that qualify and Lee Walker would be the 16th.

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerEd25 wrote:

Unless Jimmy wins it.

Postby Wildey

Juddernaut88 wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:

Looks like it will be needed. 2 tournaments left before the champion of Champions which means if there are 2 different winners in the Hong Kong Masters and Northern Ireland Open that will be 15 players that qualify and Lee Walker would be the 16th.

14 now in qualified position including walker

2 more spaces up for grabs It looks like Selby will get in on rankings unless Marco Fu or Ng On Yee wins in Hong Kong

Postby Ck147

LDS wrote:There's quite a lot you could do while your opponent's at the table. Read a book, send texts, take photos, watch cat videos, chair dance, chat with the spectators, eat a sandwich. But I have to feel that whatever it was, you'd incur the wrath of Anthony McGill.

You missed, “having a snooze”, “standing in eye-line” and “showing a white towel”! Can’t believe you didn’t get a lol for that…made me laugh