Post a reply

Re: Cazoo Champion of Champions Final !!!!

Postby D4P

Juddernaut88 wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:
eraserhead wrote:ITV Player has the whole final :D

I'm in no hurry to watch it.

Perhaps watch the 2019 CoC Final then <ok>

No thanks. I'll watch last year's.

Or perhaps the 2014 CoC Final...?

Postby Juddernaut88

D4P wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:
eraserhead wrote:ITV Player has the whole final :D

I'm in no hurry to watch it.

Perhaps watch the 2019 CoC Final then <ok>

No thanks. I'll watch last year's.

Or perhaps the 2014 CoC Final...?

Maybe you could watch the 2014 world final.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:The main difference for me between Ronnie and any other player in Snooker history is that his scoring is always there. It never goes away. Irrespective of how good or bad his long potting or safety game is on that day but when he is close in the balls he wins frames in one visit. Whereas many other players including the very best when they have an average or bad day they struggle to make a 50.

And for me this is the key reason why ROS is the player he is.

Hendry has said this countless times. Difference with Ronnie is 90% of the times he will score, even if his long game is off for instance. Other players everything has to be on it for them to score. Of course players like Selby can win matches playing their Z game lol, but it takes a lot of mental energy.

Ronnie's scoring power will be the very last thing to disappear from his game, and when that happens I have no doubt he will retire.

Postby D4P

Impressive win for Ronnie, beating the 2022 Gibraltar Open, 2022 European Masters, 2021 UK Championship, and 2020/21 Gibraltar Open champions in successive matches...