Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Scottish Open Last 64 + Held Over last 128 !

Postby TheRocket

Andre147 wrote:Higgins struggling big time in front of his home crowd.

its like hes gone back to 2 years ago when his form was terrible. Certainly miles away from his form which brought him to all these finals last season despite not winning it.

Postby RunningSide

TheRocket wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Higgins struggling big time in front of his home crowd.

its like hes gone back to 2 years ago when his form was terrible. Certainly miles away from his form which brought him to all these finals last season despite not winning it.

I think he's put a bit of weight back on,not that should affect his game, in his after match interview earlier this week seemed to be taking similar ethos as Ronnie, whatever will be is fine.

Postby LDS

In a complete reversal to the German Masters, it seems everyone really wants to win the Scottish Open, with all but 9 of the top 32 seeds making it to the last 32.

The entire last quarter, Ronnie's quarter, of the draw is made up purely of the seeded players.

Only one non-seeded player made it into the 2nd quarter, Robbo and Selby's quarter, and that was Scott Donaldson, so not a great surprise anyway.

The top and third quarter are more variable, both with 4 unseeded players, although the top quarter includes Ding as an unseeded player, so there's that. However, three seeds through in the third quarter include Judd, Allen and Higgins, so the top quarter looks like the most open as the highest and only regular top 16 seed there is Williams (and Ding).

This should bode well for some top quality matches.

I, for one, will probably watch snooker rather than football tonight.

Postby SnookerEd25

Juddernaut88 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Do we need a new thread?

Yep I think Andre is going to do it for last 32 and last 16 and then me for the rest of the tournament.

The Island is a much happier place now Wild has banned himself :D