Post a reply

Re: Betvictor Scottish Open Last 16!

Postby HappyCamper

LDS wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:A couple of reprobates who wouldn't stop talking have been asked to leave by the ushers.

I hope everyone cheered.

No cheer. Think the crowd are a little sleepy. Rob Spencer looked mighty relieved not to have to babysit them any longer.

Postby LDS

Vafaei quickly bones himself.

I'm not sure why they are doing everything from the afternoon onwards today and even doubling up these late shifts when it seems so much more logical to continue with the 10am starts. All these matches only at the half-way stage at 11pm is right odd & probably not conducive to the best play.

Postby Iranu

LDS wrote:Can we just take a moment to respect Joe O'Connor, who has now beaten Zhao Xintong, Ding Junhui and Mark Williams. It would be somewhat amusing if he then went out to either Ricky Walden or Sam Craigie in the quarter finals!

No screw him :-(

Postby Iranu

LDS wrote:Vafaei quickly bones himself.

I'm not sure why they are doing everything from the afternoon onwards today and even doubling up these late shifts when it seems so much more logical to continue with the 10am starts. All these matches only at the half-way stage at 11pm is right odd & probably not conducive to the best play.

It’s pretty ridiculous. Completely shafting those players.

Postby LDS

LDS wrote:Can we just take a moment to respect Joe O'Connor, who has now beaten Zhao Xintong, Ding Junhui and Mark Williams. It would be somewhat amusing if he then went out to either Ricky Walden or Sam Craigie in the quarter finals!

Iranu wrote:No screw him :-(

Pink Ball wrote:You make a valid point, but I'd much rather tell him to buck himself.

pmsl