Post a reply

Re: Betvictor Scottish Open Quarter finals

Postby mantorok

Juddernaut88 wrote:I hope Theppy wins the tournament but I think it will be either Robbo or Selby.

Same, in all respects. Does he have to face Robbo or Selby in a semi? Would be good if he could at least make the final.

Postby HappyCamper

mantorok wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:I hope Theppy wins the tournament but I think it will be either Robbo or Selby.

Same, in all respects. Does he have to face Robbo or Selby in a semi? Would be good if he could at least make the final.

He is playing one of the Wilsons.

Postby Juddernaut88

mantorok wrote:

He'll be playing Gary Wilson in the semi final.

Postby Raiel

masterdoctorgenius wrote:Robbo beats Selby for fun except at the WC

I will bet on Selby for the WC next year. Long matches, grinding style. I think he might do it again.

Postby mantorok

Raiel wrote:

I will bet on Selby for the WC next year. Long matches, grinding style. I think he might do it again.

He looks damaged to me, like there’s a part of his game he might never get back. Feels like he would need a kind draw to win the WC.

Postby Iranu

mantorok wrote:
Raiel wrote:

He looks damaged to me, like there’s a part of his game he might never get back. Feels like he would need a kind draw to win the WC.

Nah he’ll be fine.

Postby HappyCamper

D4P wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Robbo misses the red on 30.

Juncture at which the complexion of the match performs a 180-degree rotation...?

Decider from here would suit me fine like

Postby mantorok

Iranu wrote:
mantorok wrote:
Raiel wrote:

Nah he’ll be fine.

Yeah he’ll probably beat Robbo now and win the title rofl

Postby mantorok

mantorok wrote:
Iranu wrote:
mantorok wrote:
Raiel wrote:

Nah he’ll be fine.

He didn’t.

Postby TheRocket

LC wrote:7 in a row, only at the crucible or a 2 session match would I give him a chance

Robertson has also won the last 4 matches that has been played over 2 sessions so its only the Crucible where Selby has a chance I'd say.

Postby Iranu

mantorok wrote:
Iranu wrote:
mantorok wrote:
Raiel wrote:

Nah he’ll be fine.

Mug prediction