Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Championship League 2022/23

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:I Have to be honest when this thing in whatever form it takes comes to the end the overwhelming feeling i get is Relief.

its like having your head in a bucket being sick this event, while you in the moment theres no ending in sight

I mean, have you considered not watching it?

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Wildey wrote:I Have to be honest when this thing in whatever form it takes comes to the end the overwhelming feeling i get is Relief.

its like having your head in a bucket being sick this event, while you in the moment theres no ending in sight

I mean, have you considered not watching it?

im not its stil on going in the background

Postby Wildey

The overall winner of this gets in the Champion of Champions

with a few events to go this season and about 5 at the start of next season we already got 9 winners of events to get in to the Champion of Champions 2023

Ronnie O'Sullivan
Mark Allen
Gary Wilson
Mark Selby
Judd Trump
Ali Carter
Robert Milkins
Shaun Murphy
Chris Wakelin

Postby gninnur karona

High-class final group field. All bar Xiao Guodong participated in the Masters earlier this year. All bar Judd Trump looking for a Champion of Champions ticket.

Postby SnookerEd25

LDS wrote:I think this'll be quite an interesting 2 days of snooker. I probably wont watch all of it, but I'll certainly be dropping in here and there & definitely try to catch the final stages.

There are final stages? I thought it just went on and on and on and on, interminably, for ever. :hmmm:

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerEd25 wrote:
LDS wrote:I think this'll be quite an interesting 2 days of snooker. I probably wont watch all of it, but I'll certainly be dropping in here and there & definitely try to catch the final stages.

There are final stages? I thought it just went on and on and on and on, interminably, for ever. :hmmm:

It does, but there are final stages.

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:

It does, but there are final stages.

But do the final stages not, in turn, go on and on and on and on and on and on, interminably, for ever? :chin:

Postby SnookerEd25

We live in an era when, at any given moment in a point in time, somewhere Fergal O’Brien is playing Ben Wollaston in a ‘Championship League’ encounter :hmmm:

Postby LDS

SnookerEd25 wrote:

I must admit, it looks like Robbo has been camping in there like a hermit for an awfully long time, you could be onto something:

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerFan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Judd is in the final and will play either Kyren Wilson or John Higgins.

The Tin Pot Terminator strikes again.

He won the Masters.

Postby McManusFan

Juddernaut88 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Judd is in the final and will play either Kyren Wilson or John Higgins.

The Tin Pot Terminator strikes again.

He won the Masters.

You can be the tin pot terminator and win non tin pot events too.

Postby Juddernaut88

Holden Chinaski wrote:Of cour7se Judd is in the final.

More like of course Higgins is in the final. The last title he won was the Championship league last year. He only looks like winning these sort of titles these days.

Postby SnookerEd25

LDS wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:

I must admit, it looks like Robbo has been camping in there like a hermit for an awfully long time, you could be onto something:

Ah. I’m with you; when I initially glanced at this, I thought he was the fellow in the foreground :dizzy: