Post a reply

Re: Huading Nylon World Open Semi Finals !!!!

Postby Reg Varney

Holden Chinaski wrote:If the Duke starts fluking against Ding I will be snake hissed.

You'd like to think that the Duke has already used up his allotted flukery for a tournament, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him get a few more in the Final.

Postby Iranu

TheRocket wrote:A solid fist pump in the end. Ding was yawning and looked like he wasn't up for it 100% but I guess when you get the chance to win adrenaline kicks in and the competitive instincts.

I feel like I keep having to say this but Ding always looks like that.

Postby Prop

SnookerFan wrote:What was this about a badly behaved crowd in the Ding vs Robbo match?

It was all through the tournament. Probably a combination of factors - crowd weren’t really aware of etiquette, constantly moving around on the players’ shots, mobiles going off every 30 seconds; referees completely failing to control the crowd; and a ref going “Shhh!” on a player’s backswing.

It was a shitshow. Embarrassing. Yet another ugly advert for snooker.

Postby SnookerFan

Prop wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:What was this about a badly behaved crowd in the Ding vs Robbo match?

It was all through the tournament. Probably a combination of factors - crowd weren’t really aware of etiquette, constantly moving around on the players’ shots, mobiles going off every 30 seconds; referees completely failing to control the crowd; and a ref going “Shhh!” on a player’s backswing.

I see.

I just saw a discussion about that match on Twitter, and it was a match I missed.

So nothing speicific happened.

Postby mantorok

SnookerFan wrote:
Prop wrote:

I see.

I just saw a discussion about that match on Twitter, and it was a match I missed.

So nothing speicific happened.

speicific

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
mantorok wrote:
speicific

Even I'm getting bored of the speicific you through a window joke now.

Try a different window?