Topic locked

Re: UP YOUR TRUMPER JUDD HATERS

Postby wheelsofsteel

Casey wrote:
wheelsofsteel wrote:Hardly fair doesn't come in to it.

That's the excuse you get when you don't like comparing like for like

And i don't see where I mentioned Mark Williams

I mentioned Williams because at 21 his win record was pretty bare and look what he went on to achieve. If you compare like for like Hendry can't come into it.

rofl great debating skills. Just you discount anything that scuppers your argument

Postby Casey

Hardly. Everybody's record at 21 is pale compared to Hendry's. I guess if your not World Champion by 21 your career is forlorn :emb:

Postby GJ

Robbo has as many hatas

maybe i should do a thread

Postby wheelsofsteel

Casey wrote:Hardly. Everybody's record at 21 is pale compared to Hendry's. I guess if your not World Champion by 21 your career is forlorn :emb:

Not quite - but you will always be second. Don't worry, Trump is in good company. Namely every other player who's held a cue since 1990

Postby SnookerFan

Sonny wrote:
GJ wrote:606 something big has happened 2 people who never agree have each done an article agreeing with each other on trump

HA HA

It's not difficult spotting that Trump has come of age though is it? One of them compares him to Hendry and the other says Ronnie is a dead cert for the world title this year so take both articles with a pinch of salt.

But he is.

Postby SnookerFan

Bourne wrote:
sheriozha wrote:you may be happy to know that i beat Judd Trump in a junior ranking tournament back in the day, can any body tell me as i am getting back into the game again, how can you qualify into the world championships through asia?

That makes you the last player to beat Judd Trump in any match, congrats :hatoff:

<doh>

Postby Bourne

Casey wrote:Masters qualifying event winner
CL winner
Paul Hunter classic (EPTC1) winner
China open winner
World ranking = 12

All at 21 :bowdown: :happy:

World ranking = 9
World finalist

<ok>