Topic locked

How much of this tournament will you watch?

All of it, even if it means staying up until 4am
9%
I'll watch all of Eurosport's coverage, but sod staying up until 4am
18%
I'll watch as much as I can, but life tends to get in the way
36%
I'll dip in and out, but this tournament doesn't really appeal
9%
I won't watch any at all. Lame.
27%

Total votes : 11

Re: How psyched are people for this?

Postby GJ

PGA tour golf is far more interesting this week

Postby Wildey

most important tournament this season bar none because its a new territory thats never been tried if this works well then the vision is well and trully on course.....but after what gallant being saying im not very confident TBH.

wont be watching until 4am though lol

Postby GJ

Bourne wrote:Never been less psyched for a snooker tournament.

:spot on:

Postby Tubberlad

Wild wrote:most important tournament this season bar none because its a new territory thats never been tried if this works well then the vision is well and trully on course.....but after what gallant being saying im not very confident TBH.

Considering I've watched one match since May, I suppose I ain't gonna be watching it :chuckle:

But I wish it well. I think it's taken an unfair amount of flack, the criticism should lie with the players who aren't bothering with it when it needed big names. All tournaments started out like this, and it's probably going to be an opportunity missed now. I hope it's hugely successful, but that's very unrealistic.

Postby SnookerFan

GJ wrote:

Is that because Neil Robertson isn't there, or would that make no difference?

Postby randam05

Its televised snooker, what more can I ask for?

Other than a better line up. Not really liking many of the players, although there is some good first round matches.

Postby GJ

SnookerFan wrote:
GJ wrote:

Is that because Neil Robertson isn't there, or would that make no difference?

no difference its just like them wuxi events in china

i prefer the biggies like masters , uk and worlds

i get pumped for those :win: :hatoff:

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:This tournament seems to divide people. Some saying it's pointless, others seem to think otherwise. What do you feel?

I'm cutting my toe nails near the end of the week, plus I am gonna be re-ordering my tie collection. For these quite understandable reasons I feel that I will watch very little of this coveted first Braxilian Masters. I'd like to apologise up front to anyone who was hurt whilst reading this message and I'd like to point out that I never meant for anyone to be injured or to get angy drunk annoyed by my decisions/life choices. :gag: :hatoff: :gag: :hatoff:

Postby Smart

Wild wrote:most important tournament this season bar none because its a new territory thats never been tried if this works well then the vision is well and trully on course.....but after what gallant being saying im not very confident TBH.

most be important then rofl

time is no issue when its sport at the highest level, this dont come close :hatoff:

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:This tournament seems to divide people. Some saying it's pointless, others seem to think otherwise. What do you feel?

I'm cutting my toe nails near the end of the week, plus I am gonna be re-ordering my tie collection. For these quite understandable reasons I feel that I will watch very little of this coveted first Braxilian Masters. I'd like to apologise up front to anyone who was hurt whilst reading this message and I'd like to point out that I never meant for anyone to be injured or to get angy drunk annoyed by my decisions/life choices. :gag: :hatoff: :gag: :hatoff:

Yes, but if we want to get angry drunk, is that okay? :happy: