Topic locked

Re: The Brazilian Masters Discussion !!!!!!

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:I'm going to stick the semis on Eurosport at 6. :D

makes a change lol

its been laptop all affo <laugh>

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:2-1 to the Mighty Smurph.

Hendry's had his one good frame in this match, I fear.

hes not done much wrong its not had a chance to unravel yet.

Postby Wildey

Smart wrote:
Wild wrote:murphy playing extreamly well and cueing as well as ever

yeah the live scoring is giving me the impression he is hitting the ball nice and sweet :gag:

you need to lock up the kids in the bathroom to get hold of the TV <laugh>

Postby Wildey

1st really poor shot from hendry but i cant be to disapointed with hendry in this match shaun just playing very well.

Postby Smart

Wild wrote:
Smart wrote:
Wild wrote:murphy playing extreamly well and cueing as well as ever

yeah the live scoring is giving me the impression he is hitting the ball nice and sweet :gag:

you need to lock up the kids in the bathroom to get hold of the TV <laugh>

we are doing shifts, mine was the afternoon for the footie...................its her shift now and its DISNEY channel :gag:

Postby Smart

Wild wrote:1st really poor shot from hendry but i cant be to disapointed with hendry in this match shaun just playing very well.

are they on the MSI now..............................and are they showing the ROS 147 vs Duffy again. They are really getting some plays out of that max arent they. :gag:
Last edited by Smart on 18 Sep 2011, edited 1 time in total.

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
Wild wrote:1st really poor shot from hendry but i cant be to disapointed with hendry in this match shaun just playing very well.

are they on the MSI now..............................and are they showing the ROS 146 vs Duffy again. They are really getting some plays out of that max arent they. :gag:

146 hatah! :grrr:

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:

are they on the MSI now..............................and are they showing the ROS 146 vs Duffy again. They are really getting some plays out of that max arent they. :gag:

too quick for me, I am typing in semi darkness here, trying to save some money on electric rofl

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:

too quick for me, I am typing in semi darkness here, trying to save some money on electric rofl

rofl

Postby Wildey

Smart wrote:

are they on the MSI now..............................and are they showing the ROS 147 vs Duffy again. They are really getting some plays out of that max arent they. :gag:

no showing dott v ebdon from the afternoon <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:
Smart wrote:

no showing dott v ebdon from the afternoon <laugh>

They'll get round to showing it at some point around The German Masters.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Has anybody heard Dominic Dale commentating? I've not heard him, but haven't really watched much this week.

If so, what is he like?

dominic is very good but he never sleeps..

he did the hendry match last night finishing at 2.30 am and hes back this afternoon.