Post a reply

ROLL CALL

Postby simplysnooker

Who is going to the ally pally then?

I'll be there for Robertson vs. Ding on the first Sunday.

Oosh!

Re: ROLL CALL

Postby SnookerFan

Robertson vs Ding. I'm supposed to be going with a mate, but he sometimes has to work at short notice. So opening myself up to some Billy No Mates jokes.

Williams vs Stevens with the lovely Sundaygirl on Wednesday.

Semi-Final Number 1, On my own.

Postby SnookerFan

I'm tempted to get tickets to Honest John and Ali Carter now as well. :chin:

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:I'm tempted to get tickets to Honest John and Ali Carter now as well. :chin:

S/fan

Who would you be cheering in this encounter - the wizard261 or the captain147......? :hankey: :wave:

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:I'm tempted to get tickets to Honest John and Ali Carter now as well. :chin:

sod watching that trash, id rather slit my own wrists and pour vinegar into the gaping wounds than subject myself to this clash of the CDLs

Postby Smart

Witz78 wrote:

sod watching that trash, id rather slit my own wrists and pour vinegar into the gaping wounds than subject myself to this clash of the CDLs

can you just do that anyway, video it, upload it to youtube, then start a thread here, we can then all comment on it here :wave: <ok> :wave: <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

can you just do that anyway, video it, upload it to youtube, then start a thread here, we can then all comment on it here :wave: <ok> :wave: <ok>

I was going to suggest the same thing. Great minds think alike. Fools seldom differ.

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
S/fan

Who would you be cheering in this encounter - the wizard261 or the captain147......? :hankey: :wave:

I'd root for Higgins. His honesty and all round efforts to promote the game have won me over. :happy:

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

I was going to suggest the same thing. Great minds think alike. Fools seldom differ.

s/fan
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: