Post a reply

Re: Betfair Masters Round 1 Discussion !

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:Bingo is in...

now hes out

lets hope he wont be doing any more hokey cokey in this frame.

Postby Witz78

unless im getting my years mixed up im pretty sure it was the Wednesday night in Round 1 at the Masters exactly 10 years ago that Jmmy came back from 1-5 down to beat Ebdon 6-5.

Remember i was working in Manchester and coming back after being out for a meal and a few beers and watching the highlights when i got in and loving it

Postby Skullman

Witz78 wrote:unless im getting my years mixed up im pretty sure it was the Wednesday night in Round 1 at the Masters exactly 10 years ago that Jmmy came back from 1-5 down to beat Ebdon 6-5.

Remember i was working in Manchester and coming back after being out for a meal and a few beers and watching the highlights when i got in and loving it

Nope you're right <ok> I fancy Selby to do the same now.

Postby Smart

Witz78 wrote:unless im getting my years mixed up im pretty sure it was the Wednesday night in Round 1 at the Masters exactly 10 years ago that Jmmy came back from 1-5 down to beat Ebdon 6-5.

were you working in the gay village :ymca:

Postby PLtheRef

It was the Wednesday afternoon, I remember seeing the last two frames when I got in from school

Postby Witz78

Smart wrote:

were you working in the gay village :ymca:

yeh, dont you remember i met you in Canal Street :limp2: