Topic locked

Re: Betfair Masters Semi Final Discussion !

Postby Andre147

Jewell wrote:This is looking more and more like Robbo's title. I doubt either of these two will have much left to give tommorow.

But remember that most of us thought Selby too wouldn't have much chance against Robbo in the UK quarters cause he had played poor until there and Robbo on the other hand had played good snooker, and look what happened then...

If Selby wins, most likely now, I expect a close match. Selby is a mental titan like skull says so he will give it all tomorrow and won't make it easy for Robbo I garantee you.

Postby Skullman

Jewell wrote:Yeah, I see what you're saying Andre and I agree with you. Selby is a fighter and he rarely makes it easy for anyone.

Doesn't anyone remember the last time Selby got hammered by someone?

Jamie Cope 5-1 Shanghai Masters.

Postby Andre147

Jewell wrote:Yeah, I see what you're saying Andre and I agree with you. Selby is a fighter and he rarely makes it easy for anyone.

last season's Worlds, lost 10-3 to Hawkins, although he had his neck injury and all.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:

Jamie Cope 5-1 Shanghai Masters.

Yes that's more recent.

Postby Andre147

hendry_fan wrote:Bad miss on the yellow from Graeme!.

Lookking like 5-4 now to selby, and that's 4 frames on the spin. Graeme mentally destroyed now.

Though he gets the snooker he needs now... still life for him this frame

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Bad miss on the yellow from Graeme!.

Lookking like 5-4 now to selby, and that's 4 frames on the spin. Graeme mentally destroyed now.

Though he gets the snooker he needs now... still life for him this frame

Still battling away, not matter what.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:5-4 Dott. Said he would pull himself together.

And that's the 3rd frame this match that finishes on last black, this time a respot.

let's see how Selby responds if he gets the chance.

Postby hendry_fan

Dear ohhhhhhhhhhhh dear,what a miss on the brown to the middle bag from Dott,AGAIN a great opportunity wasted!. :-(

Postby SnookerFan

Skullman wrote:Skullman Fun Fact: With this decider, this Masters has the most deciders with seven, tied with 1986 and 2008.

Can we ask both men to play to a deciers in the final?

1986 = :bird: