Post a reply

Re: Dafabet PTC Grand Finals Semi Final and Final Discussio

Postby GJ

Skullman wrote:
Jewell wrote:Uncalled for from Robertson. The guy has no class whatsoever.

Coming from the guy slagging Hendry off for being a robot :roll:

jewell is a master of double standards :parrot: rofl <laugh>

Postby Skullman

Jewell wrote:
Skullman wrote:Coming from the guy slagging Hendry off for being a robot 

There's a fine balance to be struck and, for me, Robbo overstepped the mark by a long way there.

And don't get me started on Hendry...

Yup, once you start talking about all the over the top celebrations Hendry has done, you'll never stop.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:TWITTER ATTACK!

World Snooker ‏@WorldSnooker1
Neil: "Sorry if Tom was a bit upset by that (the celebration) but that's sport."

Tom should grow some balls.

how could that upset anyone christ all mighty <doh> <doh>

Postby GJ

Wild WC wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:TWITTER ATTACK!

World Snooker ‏@WorldSnooker1
Neil: "Sorry if Tom was a bit upset by that (the celebration) but that's sport."

Tom should grow some balls.

how could that upset anyone christ all mighty <doh> <doh>

tom ford = pussyman

:parrot: rofl

Postby Wildey

Sunday 7th of March

3.45pm

Ding Junhui 4-0 Kurt Maflin

8pm

Neil Robertson v Ding Junhui

in their Head to head Robertson leads Ding 7-5 overall

In Major championships Robertson leads 3-1 with Ding's Highest profile win coming in the 2005 UK Championship Quarter Final winning 9-5 on the way to the UK Title. since then they played in the 2009 Grand Prix final where Robertson won 9-4, UK Championship Quarter Final in 2011 Robertson won 6-2 and this season in the Masters Round 1 where Robertson won 6-5 from 5-3 down

Postby GJ

wild

:hatoff: :hatoff:

Am i right robbo if he does ok in china he will provisionally head to sheffield as WN1 when 2011 worlds points are deducted ?

Postby Skullman

Done some rough calcs and if he gets to the quarters, he'll be provisionally ahead of Judd after the points from Worlds 2011 are off. To get ahead of Selby he'll need to get at least one round further than him in China.

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:wild

Am i right robbo if he does ok in china he will provisionally head to sheffield as WN1 when 2011 worlds points are deducted ?

at the moment with the china open still to be played Robbo is 1 Selby is 2 and Judd is 3 provisionally going to Sheffield so if Robbo Finishes the china open minimum the same round as Selby and Judd then he will be no 1 PROVISIONALLY going to Sheffield.

Postby GJ

Skullman wrote:Done some rough calcs and if he gets to the quarters, he'll be provisionally ahead of Judd after the points from Worlds 2011 are off. To get ahead of Selby he'll need to get at least one round further than him in China.

looking at points on matts site

robbo is ahead of selby and judd with 2011 worlds points deducted

Postby GJ

Wild WC wrote:
GJ wrote:wild

at the moment with the china open still to be played Robbo is 1 Selby is 2 and Judd is 3 provisionally going to Sheffield so if Robbo Finishes the china open minimum the same round as Selby and Judd then he will be no 1 PROVISIONALLY going to Sheffield.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

after shanghai robbo was 8th

amazing achievement <ok> :D :D :D <cool>

Postby Skullman

GJ wrote:
Skullman wrote:Done some rough calcs and if he gets to the quarters, he'll be provisionally ahead of Judd after the points from Worlds 2011 are off. To get ahead of Selby he'll need to get at least one round further than him in China.

So be the same round as Selby, and I think he can finish one round behind Judd as long as he doesn't lose his opener.

Postby GJ

Skullman wrote:
GJ wrote:

So be the same round as Selby, and I think he can finish one round behind Judd as long as he doesn't lose his opener.

if he beats ding i think hes 1300 or so ahead of mark and 2300 ahead of judd

thats with 2011 worlds points off

so beating robbo poor mans version in china is key , allen in round 2 will be tough given his china record