Post a reply

Re: Dafabet PTC Grand Finals Semi Final and Final Discussio

Postby GJ

Skullman wrote:But GJ, will the WN1 ranking mean as much to you if Robbo doesn't end up winning anything more important than an EPTC this season?

he needs china open or worlds as well to be happy

not sure if tonight is as big as china TBH given format

so needs 1of last 2 events worlds preferably :hatoff: :-D

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:But GJ, will the WN1 ranking mean as much to you if Robbo doesn't end up winning anything more important than an EPTC this season?

yea he really needs something

if he wins tonight that would be a start but he could really do with the china open or better still World championship.

its interesting with all the top players carnage Ding and Robbo are the Finalists.

Postby GJ

tonight is 50/50 IMO

ding in better form but possibly has peaked ;-)

robbo won last 3 big matches but was scrappy v ford ;-)

COME ON ROBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i tweeted him and said i expect another big fist pump and roar if he beats ding :clap:

Postby Wildey

i cant believe how some gets their knickers in a twist over fist pump.

i bet most do it watching sport on tv why shouldn't players get involved in that.

Postby GJ

Sonny wrote:Nothing wrong with celebrating wins.

Ding should storm this final tonight. Robbo has been out of sorts, surprised he's in the final myself whereas Ding has been flying.

The last time you said something like that was pre worlds 2010 final

im now very confident :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Postby Wildey

Jewell wrote:
Wild WC wrote:i cant believe how some gets their knickers in a twist over fist pump.

Hendry's LACK of emotion used to really bother me. Sometimes when he won a tournament it was difficult to tell if he had actually won or whether his pet dog had just died.

hendry when he won was already thinking of the next tournament no time to celebrate just hand me the trophy ive got to prepare for the next title <ok>

people are different

Postby GJ

simplysnooker wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
simplysnooker wrote:Just seen the celebration, Robertson came across as a little kittens playing rentboy. <laugh>

How does a rentboy celebrate winning a snooker match?

Ask Rory mcleod :hatoff:

:parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Postby hendry_fan

Well,welll,wellll,....

,......who would of thought that!,the last 2 men standing in this PTC Grand Final are Robbo and Ding!. :roll: :-D

Robbo just edging out Ford whereas,Ding crushes Maflin!.

Robbo "goes mental again",hmm,can,t wait to see the highlights of that!. <laugh>

Postby Andre147

Sonny wrote:Nothing wrong with celebrating wins.

Ding should storm this final tonight. Robbo has been out of sorts, surprised he's in the final myself whereas Ding has been flying.

Based on each others form throughout the tourney, then yes, but we all know that in snooker not always the better player wins the matches.

An execelent example of that s this season's Masters.. Robbo was by far the better player up until the Final, but selby upped his game in the final and Robbo kinda crumbled a bit in the beggining.

And their recent meeting between Robbo and Ding have been all wins for Robbo. I still think though Ding will win this match cause it's a shorter format, but it will be very close, a 4-3 win either way i think.

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
GJ wrote:ROBBO V FORD ON B EUROSPORT 2 FROM 2-0

Seen it.

Saw it now <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> I guess it's nothing wrong with showing your emotions after being so much time containing them in the match situation.

Ford didn't seem very pleased, though i guess he to worry more about the chances he misssed in that decider.

"YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS" was Robbo's outburst, and then still celebreting as he left the arena.

Wonder what his reaction will be in the final if he wins it.. strangely enough he does tend to show a lot more emotion when not being on finals, but who cares anyway...

Hoping for a very good match.

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
GJ wrote:ROBBO V FORD ON B EUROSPORT 2 FROM 2-0

Seen it.

Saw it now <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> I guess it's nothing wrong with showing your emotions after being so much time containing them in the match situation.

Ford didn't seem very pleased, though i guess he to worry more about the chances he misssed in that decider.

"YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS" was Robbo's outburst, and then still celebreting as he left the arena.

Wonder what his reaction will be in the final if he wins it.. strangely enough he does tend to show a lot more emotion when not being on finals, but who cares anyway...

Hoping for a very good match.

He better watch himself if he does decide to do a YESSSSSSSSSS,a fist-pump,an Aussie rant,whatever,....

,....Ding might give him a kung fu kick,a karate chop or a shaolin drop kick. :off: <laugh>