Post a reply

Re: Snooker Shootout 2014

Postby Skullman

Also Dale can't win the tourney. He can only win things in years ending in 7.

Postby randam05

Haha omg Dale what a legend! Playing really well there was on for the max at one point haha. Crowd are absolutely loving him. Lets hope he wins!

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Also Dale can't win the tourney. He can only win things in years ending in 7.

Pattern Skull rofl :zzz:

Postby Skullman

Andre147 PGC wrote:
Skullman wrote:Also Dale can't win the tourney. He can only win things in years ending in 7.

It was tongue in cheek. He's as likely to win as everyone else, and more likely than 120+ of the tour.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:Ryan Day, ohohohoh, you legend. Finally a century here.

He has actually been playing pretty well this week, first in the CL goups, reaching one semi and a Final, and now this :hatoff:

That Smurph definately has been a lucky charm for him.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:

It was tongue in cheek. He's as likely to win as everyone else, and more likely than 120+ of the tour.

I know, but you do love to mention your patterns from time to time.

Postby kolompar

I was watching most of the matches, I would like to see Dale or Day win it
also good to see Day playing well

Postby Lucky

If he beats 101 here he nets 34000....none too shabby.

Postby TheRocket

Well done, Dominic Dale. Really happy for him. He's a great character and is always in great mood, making you laugh. Well done to Stuart too, I thought he would make that clearance.

Postby randam05

I cant explain. I am so happy over the moon! What a legend great guy and a great way to end with some singing. He truely is a legend and has won the hearts of so many people with that performance!

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:Well done, Dominic Dale. Really happy for him. He's a great character and is always in great mood, making you laugh. Well done to Stuart too, I thought he would make that clearance.

I would have loved if Bingo had made that clearance.

Even though it's a tin pot tourney, under the circumstances it would have been one of the greatest ever.

Nevermind, happy for Dale too, he's a great character isn't he... :hatoff:

He actually dind't sing that bad there <laugh>

Postby Andre147

And even though it's a tin pot tourney, this win might give Dale some much needeed confidence ahead of the rankers in the 2nd half of the season.

He certainly deserves it, was by far the best player all the way through, some of the shots he played there showed great character and bottle under pressure :hatoff:

Postby PLtheRef

Pleased for Dom. Always has time for people at venues and qualifiers

Postby Wildey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Dominic Dale booked his place in the next Champion of Champions as well

no

although Martin Gould was in the Champion of Champions he was there as the Championship league winner.

Previous Winners Nigel Bond and Barry Hawkins did not get a spot in the PL based on shootout success.